Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Soldato
Associate
So whats the difference between the Digital Deluxe and Premium? EA just too confusing.

It's confusing and several sites are offering contrary options, but I think:

Standard - base game. Most places give first DLC pack as pre-order bonus.

Deluxe - base game plus first DLC pack, early beta access and three "golden battle packs" whatever the heck those are.

Premium - is sometimes called a 'subscription' (but is a 1-off price, not recurring). Does not include base game, gives access to all 5 planned DLC packs, plus early beta access.

Caporegime
heres a tip if you have beta access play it first then buy it. youll get it at same prices during beta as you will now and atleast have a idea on how it plays.

Soldato
So can I just confirm this BF4 Zavvi bargain:

To get the base game BF4 and the Premium Membership (aka the 5 future DLC's):

From Origin = £44.99 for standard BF4 game + Premium for £39.99 = £84.98 Total

From Zavvi = For both standard BF4 game AND the Premium for £34.98 Total ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Saving of £50.00 !???!?!?!?!?!?!

This one - http://www.zavvi.com/games/platform...sion-dlc-when-you-pre-order-now/10790705.html

Are we sure this is right? That seems like a really big saving.

I am doubtful, something tells me Zavvi have messed up and we are all going to be disappointed when they notice their mistake and we dont get our Premium extras.

Soldato
Not sure what to think of this. Watched the videos and the graphics look the same, to me it basically looks like a BF3 Map Pack.

While I agree I hope BF4 will just be what BF3 should have been from the get-go. I think the commander mode will be really fun as will the next vehicles. It also looks better as a game and I'm hoping the netcode has been improved.

For someone who enjoys playing battlefield 3 I'm happy to pay for another 300+ hours.

just pre order it on origin and get a refund afterwards with their great game gaurentee if u want access to beta

Yeh that's what I did. No risk.

cant see zavi honoring that deal.

Yes it's clearly a mistake as Fr0dders pointed out earlier.

Soldato
So can I just confirm this BF4 Zavvi bargain:

To get the base game BF4 and the Premium Membership (aka the 5 future DLC's):

From Origin = £44.99 for standard BF4 game + Premium for £39.99 = £84.98 Total

From Zavvi = For both standard BF4 game AND the Premium for £34.98 Total ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Saving of £50.00 !???!?!?!?!?!?!

This one - http://www.zavvi.com/games/platform...sion-dlc-when-you-pre-order-now/10790705.html

Are we sure this is right? That seems like a really big saving.

I am doubtful, something tells me Zavvi have messed up and we are all going to be disappointed when they notice their mistake and we dont get our Premium extras.

Isn't this just the 1st DLC china raising that you get for pre-ordering ???

Back
Top Bottom