********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Soldato
amazon still hasnt even begun to dispatch my GTA :( luckily I ordered earlier from shopto and its already been sent, every time amazon screw up a big release

Did you not order when they guaranteed release day delivery? If mine doesn't arrive on Tuesday I won't be pleased, but there's a very simple contingency plan in place.

Soldato
Okay then if you already have it hooked up to your TV then why say

" I prefer playing it on a console, sitting comfy with junk food and a massive ass TV..."

Seems like an odd thing to say if you also have your PC hooked up to your TV. Anyway we are going off topic. Amazon have sent my standard edition by Royal Mail trackable.

Soldato

Are people not allowed to sit at a desk to play games? I thought it was up to the individual to pick what they personally prefer but obviously I'm wrong everyone needs to come to OcUK to ask for the right or wrong thing to do :rolleyes:

I said I prefer (meaning me, myself and I) prefer playing it on a console, no where did I say people can't play it on a sofa with a pc and a control...you're just nitpicking at something stupid.

------

Lots of people got their orders today, plenty of leaked stuff now so watch out people who are trying to avoid.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sounded to me like you said that you prefer playing on console due to those reasons.

He is pointing out you can do the exact same thing with your PC so it isn't really a reason to prefer console.

Soldato
Whatever lol.

It's not even out on pc so it's not like you can do either even if you wanted :)

But I just plainly meant I prefer sitting on my sofa, playing on a console. Like I said I didn't specifically say you couldn't go and do that with a pc (as I've done it before, just not with games like GTA, more RTS type games)

If you look back I said 'IT' meaning GTA...

Not games as a whole, people on here just wanna argue about the most mundane things lmao.

Last edited:
Soldato
Whatever lol.

It's not even out on pc so it's not like you can do either even if you wanted :)

But I just plainly meant I prefer sitting on my sofa, playing on a console. Like I said I didn't specifically say you couldn't go and do that with a pc (as I've done it before, just not with games like GTA, more RPG type games)

If you look back I said 'IT' meaning GTA...

Not games as a whole, people on here just wanna argue about the most mundane things lmao.

You make no sense.

Bought it on the 360 but will get it on pc when it is out. Too much potential in this game to have it held back on current gen.

Soldato
You make no sense.

Bought it on the 360 but will get it on pc when it is out. Too much potential in this game to have it held back on current gen.

Not getting it on pc when it's out, not at all. go back in the PC thread and you'll see that I said many weeks ago I'll wait till there are mods.

Which is all I'm interested in on the pc version, I'm happy with my inferior held back current gen :D

Again with the OcUK-ness of people not allowed to like more than 1 thing lmao.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom