********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Soldato
GTA IV may as well never be mentioned again :p

V looks stunning, and I didn't notice any framerate drop or pop up (only watched about an hour overall though)

Soldato
reading the pc thead and its so smug its hard to read.

why would u wanna play this game on a console. ?

yuck
I'm with you mate. Why would you want to play such a good game on such a ****e format?
Its like watching a blockbuster movie on video cam.
You'll just spoil the experiece for yourselves.
Patience a virtue.

do pc gamers ever get down from their high horse?

Last edited:
Soldato
Who cares, let them cry. :p

While us filthy console gamers are playing it they will still be crying about it. ;)

If this was on pc there is no denying that would be my format preference. However, the fact is its not announced and rockstar have bad form on porting to pc. Not going to risk waiting for nothing. Plus the graphics look great anyway.

Soldato
Exactly everyone has there own prefrence, I prefer playing it on a console, sitting comfy with junk food and a massive ass TV...

However I'll also be getting it on PC because I love the mods the community make.

Just most people have trouble with their brains, so they can only like 1 thing or the other not both :p

Soldato
This for me is the end of a gen, my ps3's last big game and I'm going to love every minute of it. After I've had my fill of this it will be ps4 time! Even if it was on PC I'd still be getting this in console form.

Permabanned
amazon still hasnt even begun to dispatch my GTA :( luckily I ordered earlier from shopto and its already been sent, every time amazon screw up a big release

Soldato
Exactly everyone has there own prefrence, I prefer playing it on a console, sitting comfy with junk food and a massive ass TV...

However I'll also be getting it on PC because I love the mods the community make.

Just most people have trouble with their brains, so they can only like 1 thing or the other not both :p

Good post but one thing that annoys me...

I have both my PS3 and PC hooked up to the big tv so why do you presume PC gamers are all hunched over desks? Its also hooked up to 3 monitors if I really want to play like that but usually a controller and couch for control pad games.

I guarantee lots of gamers in the PC section will be getting this on console.

Soldato
amazon still hasnt even begun to dispatch my GTA :( luckily I ordered earlier from shopto and its already been sent, every time amazon screw up a big release

Game isn't even released yet, so they haven't done anything really lol :p

Good post but one thing that annoys me...

I have both my PS3 and PC hooked up to the big tv so why do you presume PC gamers are all hunched over desks? Its also hooked up to 3 monitors if I really want to play like that but usually a controller and couch for control pad games.

I guarantee lots of gamers in the PC section will be getting this on console.

I'm not assuming they are, I have my pc connected to 2 monitors and my TV :confused:

I was giving my example of why i prefer a console not why people can't game on a sofa with a pc lol.......................................................................:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom