********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

One

One

Soldato
Sorted! Installing now :)

just boot it then it installs, i was doing it the manual way duh 7876mb of install

ALSO FOLKS ROCKSTAR HAVE ADVISED AGAINST INSTALLING THE PLAY DISC!!!!

I'm not convinced they have, when asked if they recommend installing it they've said they don't. If asked if they reccomend putting mustard on the disk they would probably say they don't reccomend that either. When rockstar officially reccomend something it suddenly worries consumers. 8GB is already a pretty big install, if they then went on to recommend 16GB install it might panic a lot of customers into purchasing unesecary HDD space when really they only need the recomended 8. THat's a bit of a ramble but I think it makes sense the point I'm making.

Permabanned
Will Tesco be 'walk-in' and pickup? Anyone think this is possible?

Or are they pre-orders only?

Same with GAME tbh, im happy to drive around all night to find one :D

Before anyone asks, yes I have a pre-order in with GMG on the punt that the game would come today ie this morning, it didnt and now I cant risk the postie not having it tomorrow either!

Soldato
Isnt it annoying for anyone else that the app lets you register personalised plates but no one with an android phone can do that yet so there's a chance the one you want will already be taken by some IOS guy lol.

One

One

Soldato

Before anyone asks, yes I have a pre-order in with GMG on the punt that the game would come today ie this morning, it didnt and now I cant risk the postie not having it tomorrow either!

You can't risk it? What exactly would happen?

Soldato

I just called as wanting a back up in case shopto doesn't deliver tomorrow and they said it's no pre order but a first come first served basis (Tesco, Leicester).

Soldato
I'm not convinced they have, when asked if they recommend installing it they've said they don't. If asked if they reccomend putting mustard on the disk they would probably say they don't reccomend that either. When rockstar officially reccomend something it suddenly worries consumers. 8GB is already a pretty big install, if they then went on to recommend 16GB install it might panic a lot of customers into purchasing unesecary HDD space when really they only need the recomended 8. THat's a bit of a ramble but I think it makes sense the point I'm making.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-09-16-rockstar-warns-dont-install-gta5-xbox-360-play-disc

Associate
well just spoke over instant chat with tesco and they said tnt is delivering and i will receive order tomorrow,also tnt will txt and email me with tracking info, my mob number was out of date on tesco site....i asked when i would receive the track email and they said today....dont think i will get the email but pretty sure i will get the big box tomorrow.

Soldato
I have no idea what to do with myself for the next 5 hours.. I have had a few drinks trying to get to sleep for the session early in morning but its not happening and I have watched the newest episode of breaking bad.. that passed 45 mins. Dog walked, house tidied. Guess all thats left is to cook tea.. but that will take 40 mins.. So what to do for 4 hours..?

Over to you guys

Back
Top Bottom