********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

One

One

Soldato
I have no idea what to do with myself for the next 5 hours.. I have had a few drinks trying to get to sleep for the session early in morning but its not happening and I have watched the newest episode of breaking bad.. that passed 45 mins. Dog walked, house tidied. Guess all thats left is to cook tea.. but that will take 40 mins.. So what to do for 4 hours..?

Over to you guys

Same conundrum. Although I have to wait for the post which means I need to get to sleep at some point tonight grrr I'm really fidgety FFS, why couldn't Amazon have just sent it to me today :( At least the android app would have given me something to play about with. Instead that's also delayed...

One

One

Soldato
how busy are these midnight launches? are we talking 600 people at 10 pm sort of thing or less? Asda im on about here

Just picture the sort of kids that went to 'it club' at lunchtime instead of playing football, now imagine they've all gotten fatter and greasier, now picture 100 in front of you and some more behind and the stench that goes with it. Welcome to your midnight launch.

Soldato
I haven't bought any games at all in quite a while, my PS3 isn't even connected up. Heard a lot of hype about this, never been a massive GTA player in the past, I normally complete a few missions then just cause chaos for a while. Is it still worth me picking this up and connecting the PS3 back up?

Associate
All those complaining about android delayed release just spare a thought for us poor windows phone users

sad.png

Soldato
I have no idea what to do with myself for the next 5 hours.. I have had a few drinks trying to get to sleep for the session early in morning but its not happening and I have watched the newest episode of breaking bad.. that passed 45 mins. Dog walked, house tidied. Guess all thats left is to cook tea.. but that will take 40 mins.. So what to do for 4 hours..?

Over to you guys

If you're going to a midnight launch, have a big dinner which should make you sleepy and ha a nap. Big dinner keeps you fueled for gamin sesh as well and meaning you can stay awake longer :D

When I picked up a COD at launch, I rang and they said the queue was really long so went up at about 00:30 and was empty :)

Associate
I called the store and the chap said they have that amount in stock and I should be 100% fine getting a copy come midnight but not so much a good chance tomorrow.

Morrisons in Derby (where I work) have 40 copies of each..:o they missed a trick there

Been today they have 150 each in my local Asda in sleepy Cornwall lol!

Associate
I haven't bought any games at all in quite a while, my PS3 isn't even connected up. Heard a lot of hype about this, never been a massive GTA player in the past, I normally complete a few missions then just cause chaos for a while. Is it still worth me picking this up and connecting the PS3 back up?

Absolutely not. Save your money and keep your PS3 as a dust collector.

Soldato
that xbox360 hdd issue is so crap! i really hate the xbox, noisy, breaks a lot and one of the features designed to make games load better and make the thing quieter makes it worse bah!

Might just install it and see how i go

Back
Top Bottom