Heating on yet ?

Soldato
remote control too go go gadget man!

Haha yeah, the remote control is amazing for when you're watching TV and cba to get up! You can also set a timer and max temp through the remote as well although we haven't really bothered to do that yet since getting it.

The cat loves it though :p.

Caporegime
The annoying thing is that the boiler works perfectly (hot taps in kitchen and bathroom all fine), but the thermostatic mixer in the shower is bust.

Have it maxed at 50 and it feels like 25, drop it to 35 and the water is totally cold.

Engineer won't be round til Monday, doh!

Soldato
Had to put the heater on in my office today for the first time. It always gets cold in here, its the worst when we have cold easterly winds as a draft blows straight through from the window.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Underfloor heating is set to come on between 5-8, just so the chill in the house is gone.

Not actually needed, but as I'm up at 5:45 anyway, I appreciate my comforts :p

Associate
i'm wearing shorts and a tshirt still....

Heating doesn't go on in our house :| Maybe if i have a few pennies when i move out i'll be more generous with the radiators, but my mum doesn't have the money to waste.

Soldato
Still boiling in my house! Had the patio doors open until about 9:30 last night it was that warm... Can't see the heating going for a few weeks yet..

Was nice and crisp this morning outside though! LOVELY!

Soldato
Utter jealousy for you lot still not even had your heating on. Ours has been on most evenings for an hour or more (past 2 nights ben 2.5 hours) for over a month now. We have already had 2 mornings of waking up to a frost and had to scrape the car on those 2 mornings also as it got to -2 overnight.

Single figure temps all day yesterday and today and the wind chill is horrible.

And this.... is only the beginning :(

Associate
Not on yet but I'm considering a rethink after how cold it was this morning. I normally work to the BST time change. As soon as its summer time the heat goes off and doesn't come on again until we move back to GMT but this year I may break from the norm.

Back
Top Bottom