Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Soldato
Hey Dg thanks for the W8 upgrade tip off. Even managed to get a bit extra off with some spare club card vouchers. I have W7 but like to be able to do clean installs. Is that going to be possible with the upgrade version??

Permabanned
Got some questions about the pricing of the BF4 packages...

Is the premium for £39.99 not include the base game? As its cheaper than the base game I assume it does not.

The digital deluxe correct me if I'm wrong, this is the base game plus beta access and also the first expansion china rising? Is the beta still ongoing if you buy the digital deluxe?

Soldato
Got some questions about the pricing of the BF4 packages...

Is the premium for £39.99 not include the base game? As its cheaper than the base game I assume it does not.

The digital deluxe correct me if I'm wrong, this is the base game plus beta access and also the first expansion china rising? Is the beta still ongoing if you buy the digital deluxe?

Premium doesn't include the base game.

Beta ended on the 15th and far as im aware, there wont be another until release.

Caporegime
11 days till usa release .

no point in premium tbh. most servers go for ranks and majority of people will just have base game or game plus china rising map pack as bundled with it at most places.

so either buy default cheapest or the one with the bundled one dlc map pack. simplykeys got about best deal for dl version still

Soldato
11 days till usa release .

no point in premium tbh. most servers go for ranks and majority of people will just have base game or game plus china rising map pack as bundled with it at most places.

so either buy default cheapest or the one with the bundled one dlc map pack. simplykeys got about best deal for dl version still

Very true, but a lot of servers stuck with Aftermath. I found that the best content released of BF3.

Soldato
Yea i was wondering about this.. so if i buy the Battlefield 4 - Includes China Rising DLC Origin CD Key then i get the base game and China rising?

They got me confused.. just wish they did a Limited Edition like with BF3

Associate
Yea i was wondering about this.. so if i buy the Battlefield 4 - Includes China Rising DLC Origin CD Key then i get the base game and China rising?

They got me confused.. just wish they did a Limited Edition like with BF3

Yes, China Rising in the first DLC.

BF4 Premium will give you the future DLC etc

Caporegime
Bf4 + premium bought tonight from simply cd keys, £60.00. Tbh for me thats a small amount of monney for a game ill put a lot of time into. Normally for me on a saturday £60.00 is a small bet on a favourite on the horses. It's only money.:D

Back
Top Bottom