Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Soldato
Yup same Fozzy, it just feels wrong after BF4.

I can't wait and am having withdrawal symptoms.

I've never felt as excited as I am about a game before. It won't be too bad on 29th October as we can at least watch some live streaming of it.

There's was something so good about the Beta despite its issues. It just felt right to me. It was actually fun to play despite me not being very good at it.

I was just starting to improve when the Beta ended. I put that mainly down to me changing my pointer speed for my mouse to 6 (mouse properties>pointer options>motion). Made a big difference.

Can't type for toffee
Don
simplycdkeys have been trading for years as simply games and have only recently moved onto digital distribution in a big way.

I had used CJ's prior to the GW2 incident but sourcing game keys with stolen CC info and then accusing customers of trying to "just steal games from us" is not on and CJ's wont be seeing any more of my cash,.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Cheers Dg

I don't know whether to go for Win 8 or not or stick it out on Win 7 and hope that Win 9 is arrives soon. My experience so far of Win 8 on a Family members laptop has been nothing but problems.

Just one question if I did go for the offer would it have to be installed today or I could I do at a later?

I have had win8 for 2 months now and it works fine some older games I need to come up with work arounds though. Prefer it over win7.

Associate
BF4 & Premium on Simplycdkeys, has anyone bought it?

Just curious about when you're likely to receive the Origin keys. It says "CD Key will arrive by the day of release". Did you get it instantly or are you sitting hoping it comes through before the 1st Nov?

Cheers

Soldato
BF4 & Premium on Simplycdkeys, has anyone bought it?

Just curious about when you're likely to receive the Origin keys. It says "CD Key will arrive by the day of release". Did you get it instantly or are you sitting hoping it comes through before the 1st Nov?

Cheers

Purchased...sitting and waiting my friend

Soldato
Ofc there was a competitive side to bf3 I've played in it over 18 months... it's just there was no competitive teams from the UK... all the decent UK players play for cG which is Icelandic team and XTS which is an American team... there's a few from TFU I think but don't think they ever played in any online competitions otherwise we woulda played against them....

Hopefully there will be more teams from UK in bf4 but going by the standard of players on some UK servers especially ones with crybaby admins I doubt they will go competitive and just stick to public.

Soldato
Ofc there was a competitive side to bf3 I've played in it over 18 months... it's just there was no competitive teams from the UK... all the decent UK players play for cG which is Icelandic team and XTS which is an American team... there's a few from TFU I think but don't think they ever played in any online competitions otherwise we woulda played against them....

Hopefully there will be more teams from UK in bf4 but going by the standard of players on some UK servers especially ones with crybaby admins I doubt they will go competitive and just stick to public.

The competitive game play mode didn't exist in BF3, nothing to sort of what we are a custom to from Valve based games.

That's what I want, the ease of playing competitive formats. Spectator mode is a step in the right direction since BF3 but without the other bits, it's just too little. That said, we know why people make these games...it's not for the 10% of players to enjoy a competitive mode.

Caporegime
What's this I am hearing about no way of recording in game pov demos? If so - good bye competitive BF4

bf4 should have a ingame record function i never thought to check would be nice time to twitter ea nabs :D

in most comp games you do record your games so you can provide evidence if asked for or in some leagues ladders /games they ask you to submit demos.

Back
Top Bottom