**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

R3X

R3X

Soldato
That pride intensity last for less then a round though lol

Still Chael will lay n pray, he is not going to stand too much with the guy.... a W on chaels chest will stop the lovely hate and banter, am sure Wandy will perhaps kiss Chael afterwards.

Caporegime
Linekar is an absolute disgrace, missing weight 3 times in 5 fights? Should be cut if you ask me, or forced to move up as he's basically fighting in the weight class above. It's not like he's just missing either, 3/4 pounds, he clearly can't make it on a consistent basis.

I guess god didn't want him to make weight.

Associate
cringe worthy wasn't it, had to mute it after a while, couldn't take it anymore.

also i notice above the prelims on youtube, im sure most are aware but the facebook version is by far better quality, like 720p.

Man of Honour
i think il stop watching the UFC on bt sport, far too much time is devoted to adverts and they keep repeating the same adverts which makes it worse

Soldato
Anyone feel munoz just let machida have his way ?

Anyhow machida vs weidman will be epic, I doubt he will give back the belt to the spider.

I would love to see vitor in the mix but as dana has said he is weird and only fights who he wants... he said he would most likely call up next and ask for cain.

That was sarcasm I hope from dana but we get the point...

I feel bisping, machida, spider are all up there for now. Id like to see shogun drop and try his luck at 185 also...

untill dc drops to 205 we will not see much of a threat to bones, but that is if he can win during gus rematch....

Back
Top Bottom