***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
How much do you spend per week / month on vaping and what do you buy / how much you vape?

You will get a wide range of answers depending on what level of "enthusiast" people are.

Entry Level

A basic kit can cost £30 including an atomizer like a Protank, charger and battery.

Juices you can buy anywhere between £1.50-6 for 10ml. Larger bottles 30,50,100ml's will give better value for money.

How much people use a day will vary. Anywhere between 2-5mls.

Soldato
You will get a wide range of answers depending on what level of "enthusiast" people are.

Entry Level

A basic kit can cost £30 including an atomizer like a Protank, charger and battery.

Juices you can buy anywhere between £1.50-6 for 10ml. Larger bottles 30,50,100ml's will give better value for money.

How much people use a day will vary. Anywhere between 2-5mls.

Thanks... So about £5 a week then for 3ml a day? 3ml of 12mg/ml would be 36mg nicotine.

Hmmm the nicotine gum I use at the moment is more expensive than smoking an ecig.

Associate
Thanks... So about £5 a week then for 3ml a day? 3ml of 12mg/ml would be 36mg nicotine.

Hmmm the nicotine gum I use at the moment is more expensive than smoking an ecig.

First of all before even considering how much you'll get through we'd need to know what were you smoking and how many?

I was on 5-10 GV rollies a day a 12mg strength was sufficient. Using ce4's I was getting through about 1ml a day or so. With a Kayfun Lite which makes everything taste better I use a 9mg strength as I vape much more often on it and use anything from 1ml-3ml depending on how often I chain vape.

Soldato
First of all before even considering how much you'll get through we'd need to know what were you smoking and how many?

I was on 5-10 GV rollies a day a 12mg strength was sufficient. Using ce4's I was getting through about 1ml a day or so. With a Kayfun Lite which makes everything taste better I use a 9mg strength as I vape much more often on it and use anything from 1ml-3ml depending on how often I chain vape.

I havn't smoked normal rollies for years, I even gave up nicotine completely for about 3 years.... But at the moment I chew about 7 pieces of 4mg gum a day, so that is about 30mg nicotine. Which is the best starter kit under about £30? Also the best juice which tastes nice?

v0n

v0n

Soldato
Royal Mail smashed up my liquid goodness from Alchemist Cupboard.
rm_damage.jpg

Why jealous postie, why?

Associate
Did one bottle spill or something so they opened it up and put it in that plastic bag?
I've had e liquid from china spill everywhere but yet to have one spill from Scope, Some people cheap out on their posting supplies which causes this to happen =[

Caporegime
Got my 50ml of scopes Raspberry juice and not only has he made the labels much better but he is also using better bottles unlike the first 2 batches i got off him so kudos to him for him taking the time to make sure his bottles are properly sealed. My last bottle from him, leaked quite a few mls into the bag he sent it in, he did reimburse me with a free 10ml bottle.

Caporegime

v0n

v0n

Soldato
Did one bottle spill or something so they opened it up and put it in that plastic bag?

No spillage, top of the envelope clearly cut with scissors to about 1/4, then ripped open. Small hand written number in the corner. Maybe they x-ray scan through envelopes in transit, noticed triangular tactile hazard/warning label or skull and crossbones on the labels and investigated?

Associate
Got my 50ml of scopes Raspberry juice and not only has he made the labels much better but he is also using better bottles unlike the first 2 batches i got off him so kudos to him for him taking the time to make sure his bottles are properly sealed. My last bottle from him, leaked quite a few mls into the bag he sent it in, he did reimburse me with a free 10ml bottle.

Hi Yas, good to hear you're happy. Do you like the new label design?
He goes out of his way to ensure the customer is always happy :)

Soldato
That is so true :rolleyes:

Are you being sarcastic? (not sure what that little green face means)... If you are then it actually would if you poured an entire bottle of high strength nicotine on your skin...

Nicotine is lethal at 60-500mg and it absorbs through your skin...

Soldato
Are you being sarcastic? (not sure what that little green face means)... If you are then it actually would if you poured an entire bottle of high strength nicotine on your skin...

If it was neat nicotine and you rubbed it into your hands then youd have a point but its pretty well diluted so I believe you'd live ;)

Soldato
How much do you spend per week / month on vaping and what do you buy / how much you vape?

average around £40-£50 per month (if i add up everything I've bought since giving up smoking 10 months ago). FAR more than i spent on rollies but also more enjoyable and better for my health so its a fair trade off imo.

*that got me thinking just exactly how much I've spent and its more like £60+ per month!! * eeek

Last edited:
Associate

Sorry mate, I just get tired of scaremongering on vaping related stuff.

Nicotine is lethal yes, but not in its diluent eliquid form. Nothing to worry about at all.

If you get some eliquid on your hands, wash it off. You're hand will still be available to use.

Soldato
Got some Coconut juice from Joose Juice in Scotland, not bad VFM as they do a BOGOF on 30ml bottles. Left it steeping for 4 or so days (impatient) and it's not bad. There's a definite perfumy taste to it that I hope will dissipate in a couple more days

Soldato
OP
I spend virtually nothing. If you are prone to shiny-itis, then it's easy to buy new stuff, but the last thing I bought before the Nemesis clone the other day was a few flavour concentrates a few months ago, and before that a few quid on a spool of wire. My last big outlay was either my SVD (£25 :eek!:) or when I stocked up on VG, PG and nic base, which was nearly 6 months ago at £50. So I do quite well. Vaping is most definitely cheaper, even considering that I smoked about £60-£80 worth of rollies a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom