Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [9 - 10th November 2013]

Caporegime
Uwotmate.jpg

He's a bit of a nob but I still like him, amazing player to watch. Don't particularly care that United bought him and he kicked up a fuss, we were languishing around 4th for many years there's no guarantee we'll win anything this season either and even though he only had a season and a half of not being made of chocolate he did deserve to at least win a few things before he hangs his boots up.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Uwotmate.jpg

u-wot-m8.gif

Also Arsenal fans stole those chants from United fans who he now slides on his knees for :D

Soldato
He's a bit of a nob but I still like him, amazing player to watch. Don't particularly care that United bought him and he kicked up a fuss, we were languishing around 4th for many years there's no guarantee we'll win anything this season either and even though he only had a season and a half of not being made of chocolate he did deserve to at least win a few things before he hangs his boots up.

To be honest I think the same. In fact I said pretty much exactly that to my mate a few days ago. Still hurts though that he left to united. I'll never really hate as such, just the fact he left us for them. Fair play though, he left and won the league.

Soldato
What a dull day of football on Sky, Super Sunday my arse.

It was super for me :p

What a great season this is turning out to be, not from. Toon perspective, I just mean from the perspective of your average fan. Impossible to call and hope it stays that way. Couldn't even begin to call some of next weeks games which should be brilliant.

Caporegime
To be honest I think the same. In fact I said pretty much exactly that to my mate a few days ago. Still hurts though that he left to united. I'll never really hate as such, just the fact he left us for them. Fair play though, he left and won the league.

I was preparing myself for a tirade of abuse! Glad to see that not everyone is a mental tribal. :p

That's because you have impeccable taste. :p

I like to think so. :D

Don
It was super for me :p

What a great season this is turning out to be, not from. Toon perspective, I just mean from the perspective of your average fan. Impossible to call and hope it stays that way. Couldn't even begin to call some of next weeks games which should be brilliant.

Indeed, it's impossible to call at the moment at top top, it looks pretty predictable at the bottom mind.

There's been some amazing goals already, but so many dreadful matches on Sky. Get rid of this 'Super Sunday' BS.

Looking at the league table I don't see how you can be that disappointed, one point behind City and to be honest, looking at the teams above you, only Southampton is the one you probably didn't think would be above you.

Back
Top Bottom