** Call of duty ghosts (MW4) **

Soldato
MEMORY LEAK.....fixed mine by changing texture quality from auto to manual...mine got changed by mistake and suddenly i got the memory leak problem and slide show with xfire...(fine with one card though) changed it to manual and set to normal and all good now :)

Hope that helps somebody else out...:)

Associate
I'm quite enjoying it tbh. But 1 of my sticks of ram has died and the difference now I've dropped to 4 GB is unbelievable I stutter everywhere and had to drop all settings to low/medium. Which is a shame lol

Associate
This game feels really empty, its lacking any kind of atmosphere, from the menu right though to the gameplay, and that engine feels really slow and clunky, no improvement over the old one for me.

Another year and another sub standard cod release :mad:

Soldato
Is my RAM slowing me down?

I hover around the 70fps mark, dropping to 45fps at some times.
But then certain times it will drop to 28fps which, obviously, is very obvious.

I have a GTX 680 and an AMD 1090t, so not bad stuff. But I am still on DDR2 800Mhz, 8GB.... Do people think this would attribute to my drops in FPS?

I can play BF3 on Ultra absolutely fine.

Associate
The fact that people actually play this trash and that so much effort goes into it is just pathetic. Every game is the same; you just go around shooting ****. Go play some quality games.

Soldato
Can get this for £19.99, I want to get it for the MP only. Is it anything like COD4?

I got it for £12.99 due to Currys messing up a discount code and still feel ripped off. Walk away my friend!

The fact that people actually play this trash and that so much effort goes into it is just pathetic. Every game is the same; you just go around shooting ****. Go play some quality games.

Desperate times. There aren't any current multiplayer PC shooters I'd consider to be decent.

Associate
Just a note I had a couple of crashes in the game and got a couple of graphical glitches but single player mode was a fantastic experience imo. The story was not great but the chars made the game and how can you not love the dog :). One the most enjoyably lets plays I have done so far on my youtube channel

Soldato
This game feels really empty, its lacking any kind of atmosphere, from the menu right though to the gameplay, and that engine feels really slow and clunky, no improvement over the old one for me.

Another year and another sub standard cod release :mad:

Yes the game does feel empty at times, online the other night and just over 10.000 players on world wide.

EA have dropped a big clanger, no way will l pre-order another game, until l here what peeps have to say after its been released.

Associate
is it me being a noob but where is the server brows??
1st cod played since blackops [was really good] :)

At least 5 friends and I bought this game under the assumption that there were going to be dedicated public servers with server list, this was reported online a while back with an update soon after release, can't find it just now but I am not building my hopes up yet as they can't address issues that are supposed to be fixed before release.
All I get from IW online is "we're working on it"

Associate
At least 5 friends and I bought this game under the assumption that there were going to be dedicated public servers with server list, this was reported online a while back with an update soon after release, can't find it just now but I am not building my hopes up yet as they can't address issues that are supposed to be fixed before release.

never is there no dedi servers?
i got it because i thought there was ????:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

i would have never of got it if i knew that info now grrrrrrrrrr

support pc gaming :cool::cool::cool:

Soldato

Yes l remember reading that to.

Soldato
never is there no dedi servers?
i got it because i thought there was ????:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

i would have never of got it if i knew that info now grrrrrrrrrr
support pc gaming :cool::cool::cool:

Its a pity we can't sue them or him.lol

Call of Duty: Ghosts dedicated servers confirmed for all platforms

"We've already mentioned dedicated servers as part of the overall plan to improve connectivity," Rubin wrote on Twitter.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...dedicated-servers-confirmed-for-all-platforms

Associate
Soldato
I don't think dedicated servers means a server list but whenever you connect to a game it's from one of their servers rather than another player.

Back
Top Bottom