** Call of duty ghosts (MW4) **

Associate
I don't think dedicated servers means a server list but whenever you connect to a game it's from one of their servers rather than another player.

Yeah I know what you mean but I understood it to be like Cod 4 and Blackops, where you have a server list and you choose the server and join it, there will usually be a mod about so any hackers would be kicked/banned immediately. I took it as the server lists were going to be added.

Soldato
Never bought this due to the price but just wondered if there are many hackers in the multiplayer?

There wasn't at first, but they've become more and more obvious over the last couple weeks. I think mostly due to a dwindling pool of players to lobby with and the fact that IW isn't doing a single thing about them.

Associate
There wasn't at first, but they've become more and more obvious over the last couple weeks. I think mostly due to a dwindling pool of players to lobby with and the fact that IW isn't doing a single thing about them.

Thanks. It's a shame to hear that, I expected as much though as MW3 was neglected just the same.

Soldato
Thanks. It's a shame to hear that, I expected as much though as MW3 was neglected just the same.

I'm surprised to say that I actually prefer Ghosts to Black Ops II, which is a shame because IW don't deserve it.
Treyarch appear to make an effort to provide ongoing support, while IW seem to have completely dumped all PC support not much longer than a month after release.

If you have a group of people to play with though, Ghosts can be great fun and the odd cheat doesn't matter much at all. Most nights my little clan will take over an entire server/most of one (not much of a boast considering how small they are) and we have a blast.

Associate
Changed few graphical settings and this game play amazing now. No stuttering whe in game or anything just like any other COD. dunno what was causing the slow down.

Associate
tonight, 6 different games and 6 different hackers. first COD I have played since black ops 1, think its going to be the last.

Does that report player button actually do anything? same obvious cheaters keep popping up every so often since I bought it weeks ago. it does nothing even when you have an entire team reporting them repeatedly.

Man of Honour
COD4 with promod was probably the best fps ever. The maps, guns, gameplay, competitive scene. Shame the series has been nothing but trash since then.

I actually really enjoyed MW2 for mindless pub slaughter* though COD4 is by far the better game when modded and some decent custom maps.

* When there weren't too many people hacking and you got a half decent host.

Soldato
tonight, 6 different games and 6 different hackers. first COD I have played since black ops 1, think its going to be the last.

Does that report player button actually do anything? same obvious cheaters keep popping up every so often since I bought it weeks ago. it does nothing even when you have an entire team reporting them repeatedly.

What's new does that surprise you and its pointless reporting them. They only care about the $$$$$$, banning the No Skill Noobs, sorry Hackers would mean less $$$$$$.

As to coin a phrase Every little Helps.

Back
Top Bottom