** Call of duty ghosts (MW4) **

Soldato
MP is quite good, the maps are nice, weapons are similar to BO but the new perks make it more interesting.

Be wary as the gameplay is quite jittery if you max the game out.

Associate
Mine is still running woefully with crossfire enabled.

Hmm, both cards running at around 40% in a MP game....wuuuut
I feel your pain dude, tried newest Beta's tonight and still its like playing on a damn commodore 64 (for those that remember)
Its not up to Amd to sort this, infinity ward need to sort it asap. The only game in my collection of over 30 that won't run in crossfire.

Soldato
Bad one :(

With the 6950 its all running perfect now with no problems at all...silly question I know but did you use amd tool to remove old drivers properly?

Was the same in bo2 with mine for ages till drivers were fixed...annoying they cant get these things sorted before release.

91 fps limit is too low tho...ran no2 fine flat out at 200 fps albeit with reduced settings.

Hope you get it sorted...nothing worse than having a 2nd gpu sitting there doing nothing.

Happy with mine considering gpus are nearly 3 years old.

Soldato
What's the single player like this time?
Action packed varied missions, the under water and space levels are interesting, some very interesting special effects in the cut scenes, mp is the better part, bot scraps are interesting, a.i will give you a run for your money, quite a lot on offer in this game, less foul language to deal with than other games :D, in fact i can't hardly recall any swearing?.

Man of Honour
What's the single player like this time?

Utter dross.

At least that's what the first 30-40 minutes was like.

The game insta killed me twice for not doing exactly as I was told in that time.

During which time I'd been allowed to follow someone and use the sprint and jump key. Follow someone in space and use automatic weapons without the fear of damaging the space craft and press the use key. Follow someone in a destroyed city, use a radio controlled dog and do a slow motion door breach.

Associate

With the 6950 its all running perfect now with no problems at all...silly question I know but did you use amd tool to remove old drivers properly?

Was the same in bo2 with mine for ages till drivers were fixed...annoying they cant get these things sorted before release.

91 fps limit is too low tho...ran no2 fine flat out at 200 fps albeit with reduced settings.

Hope you get it sorted...nothing worse than having a 2nd gpu sitting there doing nothing.

91 fps is too low? do you have bionic eyes? I've locked mine at 60fps as the game doesn't need any higher at all. Done the same for blops 2 as well.

Soldato
Action packed varied missions, the under water and space levels are interesting, some very interesting special effects in the cut scenes, mp is the better part, bot scraps are interesting, a.i will give you a run for your money, quite a lot on offer in this game, less foul language to deal with than other games :D, in fact i can't hardly recall any swearing?.

Utter dross.

At least that's what the first 30-40 minutes was like.

The game insta killed me twice for not doing exactly as I was told in that time.

During which time I'd been allowed to follow someone and use the sprint and jump key. Follow someone in space and use automatic weapons without the fear of damaging the space craft and press the use key. Follow someone in a destroyed city, use a radio controlled dog and do a slow motion door breach.

Hmm, good to hear the good and the bad, I used to love these games but the way they sometimes remove all control to show you a "cinematic" moment really damages immersion for me. Still undecided but if BF4 remains utterly utterly broken for me I might have to get this.

Associate

Yeah I used the Ati uninstall tool, rebooted and installed new drivers. My system is stock apart from the Cpu running at 4.3ghz so my setup is similar to yours.
Just out of curiosity, what version of windows are you running?

Associate
I should be receiviing this today or tomorrow. Do you guys recommend it, I got it cheap but still if its unplayable then no point. Was looking forward for an easy pick up and play game.

Man of Honour
MP is pretty much as you'd expect from a COD game, there's a few issues with lag sometimes, whether that's down to the way the game uses P2P and dedicated servers is unknown really. The menus are still laggy no matter what and I think the SP is tosh, but I'd expect that from a COD game anyway.

Associate
I should be receiviing this today or tomorrow. Do you guys recommend it, I got it cheap but still if its unplayable then no point. Was looking forward for an easy pick up and play game.

Unplayable for me in Crossfire, single card is fine. I like the game but they should have tested this beforehand, or at least gave a warning about problems in multi card setups, haven't heard many (if any) problems with Sli users.

Soldato
Stopped being able to play mine, got to the jungle level after the plane and it gives up, only got 4GB of RAM in this computer so I'm assuming that doesn't help, I think that's justification enough to rebuild my computer? Right? Right? :p

Back
Top Bottom