Forever alone on NYE

Man of Honour
Had a couple of bottle of Hobgoblin over the last week but sadly they are gone so made myself a Vodka; Blue Bolls, Advocaat and lemonade, can't have more than a snifter though, not with little people around.

Don't worry 5UB; Chloe's harmless unless provoked and small enough to stuff in the post if she gets annoying.

Permabanned
I am getting ready now. If I'm not smashed out my face, high as a kite with some blonde tonguing my ass within 6 hours I have failed.

Wish me luck. And have a good New Years guys.

:cool:

Soldato
Well I could be alone tonight.

We had a party planned at my good ladies house. Unfortunately her daughter has a stomach bug and she had to cancel the party. We have only been together 5 months so I havent met her daughter yet. Was pretty gutted that the party wasnt going ahead as we dont see each other that often (once a week usually).

Now here is my plan :

As soon as i knew the party was off and my good lady was staying in with her ill daughter i thought i would drive down to see her at 11:50pm and see the New Year in with her.

She thinks that I may be going out tonight with some friends enjoying NYE as normal. I however am staying at home and completely sober just so I can see her tonight for like 20 mins. The plan is to phone her just before midnight to wish her happy new year (and a few soppy bits and pieces) and then suprise her by saying im outside her house.

I hope this works, if it backfires i wont be happy.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Had originally planned to pub-jump around London today, but I managed to hurt my foot at work yesterday meaning it's a little swollen at the moment and I wasn't relishing the idea of being on my feet all day. Strike one.

Popped out for a haircut earlier and got caught in the ****ing rain. Utterly miserable out. Don't fancy being out stuck in that all night. Strike two.

Not heard from any friends until about five minutes ago. Strike three.

Looks like I'll probably be staying in this year after all.

Caporegime
That Dubai display was boring to say it was a world record attempt, boring music as well. I'm sure it was better live but London does a much better televised firework display.

Soldato
I'm going to be staying in with the girlfriend nothing. Got a mountain of booze, sod all food, and a box of cigars. It should be a good night!

I'll be sleeping by ten no doubt.

One does wish Chloe was coming over to stalk me though :o.

Darn you all with your food and drink.
I'm laid up with some virus or bug. First I had a bad head cold from Christmas eve and now this. Best I have managed today was some porridge for breakfast and then two litres of cordial this afternoon.

Soldato
Home by choice, could have gone to my parents but all my friends are doing their own thing this year, I think everyone has given up on the big NYE party.

Just cooked a feast that you can see in La Cuisine.

Back to Game of Thrones season3, should be just about finished by midnight. :D

Soldato
I was going to be round a friend's house with my main group of mates but I've been really ill (man flu) for a couple of days and we're going snowboarding on the 4th.

So a) I want to recover as soon as possible and b) I would feel really bad if I got them ill today because they might not be past it by holiday time, so I'm taking one for the team and staying in with mum and the dog tonight.

:(

Soldato
Invited to a couple of parties and a trip to a local pub all of which I turned down due to being shattered from work and working New Years Day so I could hang out with you fine lot!

Might have a small drink of something closer to midnight but equally I might just go to sleep now :/

Soldato
infection in my big toe and it is too painful to wear shoes let alone knock it!!I have a high pain threshold and it is much worse than when I broke my wrist!

So my night has involved not drinking as i'll need to start taking meds, staying in to soak it in salt water mix and listening to neighbours poxy dance music but I can't really complain as it's new years eve so I'm not going to complain as normally they are quite good at keeping it down.

Back
Top Bottom