*** Official Elder Scrolls MMO Thread ***

Caporegime
if bethesda decide to they could sue him. you signed a agreement. just let others leak em dont be the one who gets ruined for a picture.

Has anyone been sued for leaking a screenshot (NDA) no, don't talk wet. You could easily say you got them from another forum and then they'd have to prove 100% it's actually your picture, wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Most companies use NDA to cover a bad game, something to hide so to speak.

As for me, I trust in NDA's for Indie and Retro developers :)

Associate
I hope the movement and combat are as free as WoW. Something that is so fundamental to the success of a game. Can't think of a single MMO that has got this right since WoW tbh.

Caporegime
Has anyone been sued for leaking a screenshot (NDA) no, don't talk wet. You could easily say you got them from another forum and then they'd have to prove 100% it's actually your picture, wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Most companies use NDA to cover a bad game, something to hide so to speak.

As for me, I trust in NDA's for Indie and Retro developers :)

what i put is true if they want they can choose to sue you. they probably wont more likely just ban your account and remove you from the alpha/beta.

post pictures if you want it don't matter to me but saying they cant tell who did them you have no clue its easy. if it was pointless you wouldn't agree to the nda in the first point and it wouldn't be used.

Soldato
Is anyone else's launcher broken, mine keeps showing that it have downloaded about a quarter but with 0 download speed, then will return to 0% but show a download speed.

It happened once to me - I just clicked the pause icon then start again, and it worked again.

Soldato
If anyone has a spare key I'd be most grateful. I absolutely loved Skyrim and have been waiting for this with great anticipation! Email is in Trust :)

Caporegime
Clicked pause to go to bed and it wont pause!

Worst aaa launcher ever :(

- After applying that massive patch, it now wants to download another 6GB!

Awful

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom