*** Official Elder Scrolls MMO Thread ***

Associate
Maybe because I expect it to be so gash that its going turn out unexpectedly the next mmo for me !!

Or maybe it will actually just be gash seen the negative opinions and stuff ive seen so far :(

Associate
If anyone does happen to have a spare invite key then I'd be keen to give this a go, my email is in trust!

When is the current planned release date? Would be interesting to see if this goes back once they stress test and get some wider audience opinions!

Caporegime
I'll post some screenshots etc when I actually download the thing!

So far thoughts are from others

Bad fov
Camera is angled to the right
Screams console

Soldato
Yea, either that or they will follow suit of 90% of current MMO's, making every class able to do everything...

I miss proper MMO's :( Lineage 2 was the last one to do this, each class had it's pros and cons. WoW was similar until they brought out WoTLK. Then they really fudged it up when they messed with the talent system. But they first showed signs of making it casual when I lost half my gear after farming months in BG's to get the top gear.

I was so ****ed the day it took a weekend to get what took me weeks...

Soldato
Yup, I think it'll end as each class will only have a slight advantage over the others in a particular skill and the rest will be more or less the same. Saying that, I have sod all planned this weekend and I am thoroughly looking forward to doing nothing but play this. Lets just hope the server doesn't have a mare

Soldato
I'm hoping it has the sense of adventure and environment of Skyrim, the indepth system of Morrowing and the feel of Oblivion.

Combat from Skyrim would be ultimate.

The biggest draw for me in an MMO is really feeling like the character is mine in a HUGE world ready to be explored. If I'm playing a rogue type character, I want to be able to dish lots of dps. I don't expect to be able to take any damage at all...

Guild wars 2 seemed to forget about that part.

Soldato
OP
I'm hoping it has the sense of adventure and environment of Skyrim, the indepth system of Morrowing and the feel of Oblivion.

Combat from Skyrim would be ultimate.

The biggest draw for me in an MMO is really feeling like the character is mine in a HUGE world ready to be explored. If I'm playing a rogue type character, I want to be able to dish lots of dps. I don't expect to be able to take any damage at all...

Guild wars 2 seemed to forget about that part.

Sounds like Star Citizen would be up your street too.

Soldato
the reason i wasnt interested after i got my keys was mainly down to any previews i have seen of the game in magazines or from streamers who have had early access (but not streaming ofc)

Most of the early impressions were that its a poor mans skyrim, personally i didnt find skirim engrossed me half as much as oblivion so i wasnt really worried about downloading 30gb for a weekend which will most likely not be a pleasant experience given that its a stress test e.i chuck out beta invites to any1 who signed up and get those servers hammered to see when they poo themselves.

Ill wait and see what review code is like before skipping it :)

Back
Top Bottom