Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [18th - 21st January 2014]

Caporegime
Well yeah he probably is, he's actually won something which Arsenal haven't done, and likely still won't. Nothing can take that away.

Yep thats about the only thing he has over Arsenal, that medal should keep him happy in those long nights when Utd arent challenging for the title nor are they in the CL come the end of the season:p.

Our chances of winning the PL title now are infinitely better than yours i would say....

Man of Honour
Yep thats about the only thing he has over Arsenal, that medal should keep him happy in those long nights when Utd arent challenging for the title nor are they in the CL come the end of the season:p

I actually think it will, you don't get much of a reward for beating some random team in Ukraine and then getting knocked out by a German/Spanish team after the group stages, as these things usually go. :p

Attracting players will be the main issue, but I'm sure we can still get some decent players in, as long as we're prepared to pay.

Red card was a bit harsh for Vidic but he was stupid there and a bit reckless for no reason.

Caporegime
It was close to a red, he wasn't going for the ball which is really what puts it into a red, he intended nothing but slicing the player down. He was pretty much studs showing and out of control with his weight behind it.

Wow, Rafael, absolute red, no question, that is a massive and obvious red card.

Back
Top Bottom