Titanfall (Respawn Entertainment's new IP)

Associate
on the ordinance unlocked the multiple missiles ripping titans now :D

Just unlocked it as well. I'm now level 35 I think.

Its one of those games where you mean to quit at the end of the round then end up staying for 5 more. Excellent game so far, I just hope it doesn't lose its spark too quickly.

Soldato
Multi target missiles I think he means yeah.

I prefer the lock-on warheads tbh, the multi target missiles are good, but it's a pain in the ass when they dash around a corner and you lose the lock. Each missile locks on individually, so if you've locked on 8 missiles and they dash around a corner or a friendly titan runs in front of you, you lose the lock of all of the missiles and you've wasted precious seconds which you then have to try and start locking on again.

I guess that's the draw back to using them. If you're in an open space they're excellent, but how often is there no cover around to use them to their full extent?

I like how every thing has it's place though, there's no best ordinance weapon for titans, it's all down to your preference.

Soldato
Well I've managed to play through one side of the campaign so far, mixed with a few classic matches, and it's damn good fun! I really didn't enjoy the beta, thought it was quite weak compared to say Hawken(which is well worth a go btw) but it defo has that 'just one more round!!' feeling :p

Associate
This is great fun... deffo has a Starship Troopers feel about the game. Just wish it wasn't locked to 60fps because I have a 120hz monitor. Hopefully this is sorted with a patch.

Soldato
Had an awesome game and still lost, because 2 team mates died 6-7 times each, had 0 pilot kills and around 1-3 grunt kills each. I ended with around 107 points on attrition.

How is that even possible?

Soldato
Had an awesome game and still lost, because 2 team mates died 6-7 times each, had 0 pilot kills and around 1-3 grunt kills each. I ended with around 107 points on attrition.

How is that even possible?

That is the joy of public servers. To be fair, everyone has to start somewhere.

Associate
Played this for 16 hours now and just regenerated for the first time. The gameplay is solid but the game lacks in gamemodes and guns. I really do hope they add more of this in the DLC.

Really enjoying this game.

Soldato
Played this for 16 hours now and just regenerated for the first time. The gameplay is solid but the game lacks in gamemodes and guns. I really do hope they add more of this in the DLC.

Really enjoying this game.

Agreed, I was just thinking how I wish there were more guns. More assualt rifles/LMGs would be nice.

More sniper friendly maps would be great too.

Permabanned
Had a go on my mates account and solid game play but....

Bots are ****ING TERRIBLE !!!!!
I dont remember AI in any game so bad... You go on them and they ignore you and dont even bother to shot towards You when you are killing them .

Back
Top Bottom