Titanfall (Respawn Entertainment's new IP)

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Could do with being able to start at map with just yourself at home to get used to the parkour. In fact being able to start a local server with a couple of m8s just messing around trying stuff out.

Soldato
Had some good games there, but also had one where during a hide and seek battle with an enemy titan, i got a weird sound bug then lost connection to the server. :( Realised i had uTorrent running in the background which may have contributed though. Been a great release though so far compared to BF4 release of constant problems. Patches that created more problems than they fixed etc.

Caporegime
Same! I don't know how long it will last before it becomes boring. But it so mush fun!! Just epic moment after epic moment. Shadow play has never recorded so much for me in the last few days :)

I think I'd have grown bored of this if there weren't as many maps as there are, the gameplay is great but playing with random players does make it a bit boring after a while, still can't find out how to set up a party or invite people on my friends list to games! I've found that one decent player can make a difference though, I had a couple of people earlier capping A with me and then flanking round the map to C instead of just running straight for B like the rest of the tards.

Favourite weapon is still the carbine that you start out with, indoors you can just hip fire and the first scope you unlock is fine for ADS. Been using the nuclear eject perk on my Titan, sometimes with hilarious results when I end up auto-ejecting indoors. :D

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Lol got called a cheater tonight and a Kid! I was just having a rather good round don't normally play as good but everything just slipped into place.

Soldato
Can't believe people are Prestige 5 already... I mean seriously?

Loving the game though still very fun and think I am around lvl 36ish. SMG or Shotgun for me with the revolver as sidearm with charge cannon as Anti titan.

Handle is Woogieuk I believe on Origin so if you want a game throw me an invite. The invite to party thing can be done by pressing Shift+F1, Opening your friends list and clicking the player then inviting them.

Soldato
Yes they do which is good because they offer so much XP at grade 5. Focusing on taking weapons to 5 like the Carbine which has quite a few challenges makes it a lot quicker.

Associate
Yes they do which is good because they offer so much XP at grade 5. Focusing on taking weapons to 5 like the Carbine which has quite a few challenges makes it a lot quicker.

Figured as much. Have got the shotgun pretty much maxed and then realised that it's needed for gen 2-3 and assumed id have to do it again. Time to try out some other weapons soon.

Caporegime
LoL DG do you know what the outside world looks like?

you do know i played this since before release lol .you can rank up 4 lvls a game, hardly taxing :p some people are prestege level 5 and 6 i haven't prestiged once yet lol .

took me 17 hrs . over a week. so i played about 2 hrs a day sorry if i score heavily pue im to busy winning to camp like you :D

Soldato
you do know i played this since before release lol .you can rank up 4 lvls a game, hardly taxing :p some people are prestege level 5 and 6 i haven't prestiged once yet lol .

took me 17 hrs . over a week. so i played about 2 hrs a day sorry if i score heavily pue im to busy winning to camp like you :D

I thought it was quite weird gaining multiple levels per game! lol.. most I've done is 2 and a half though!

Will be playing some more tonight as not going gym!

Soldato
The game is class ! Is anyone else getting screen tearing with v-sync off ? Getting 60 fps everywhere and tried all the combinations of enabling it in amd ccc etc. I have v-sync double buffered but it does cause a little bit of input lag on the mouse ! My origin name is wilko_dog if anyone fancies a game :)

Associate
The game is class ! Is anyone else getting screen tearing with v-sync off ? Getting 60 fps everywhere and tried all the combinations of enabling it in amd ccc etc. I have v-sync double buffered but it does cause a little bit of input lag on the mouse ! My origin name is wilko_dog if anyone fancies a game :)

I had the same issue. I managed to remove the screen tearing while dodging the input lag using RadeonPro. Force Vsync & Triple buffering while setting dynamic framerate control to 59. Make sure you enable 64bit mode by clicking on the bottom right of RadeonPro until it says 32/64bit

Associate
I'll add you later on Wilko, I'm on with some mates most weekday evenings. If you're not offended easily or have no issue with abusive banter then it's all good :)

Back
Top Bottom