** Corsair Unveil an Attractive, Affordable Gaming Case **

Associate
no worse than many of the others cases sold on ocuk in this price range, it does offer some good features like the big window and front airflow

Associate
Well, it seems very functional for the price.

But, I am wondering why the whole top isn't just a honeycomb mesh? Right now it looks a bit out of place with the holes just on the left side. With a whole mesh it could even house a H100i or something like that; right now I think the "reservoir" from the rad might cause it to not fit in the case at all.

A mesh would also allow 140mm fans on top.

Associate
Confession time: my first PC case was a Verre V770 and (at the time) I thought it was awesome. You bet I used the rubbish 350w PSU that came with it too!

Caporegime
It's a monstrosity.

Corsair cases have such clean and sleek lines, why shift to this kind of design.

They probably think the older more discerning folk, i.e. those with more money, will continue to buy the £100+ cases and the younger builders will buy these, hence they have to make those tings look sickle fam!

Associate
Comes close in terms of ugly with the mars case. Even the mars case next to this would be more pleasing to the eye.

It does however need a sticker on the front, to deter people from trying to load it up with coal and lighting it.

Soldato
Comes close in terms of ugly with the mars case. Even the mars case next to this would be more pleasing to the eye.

It does however need a sticker on the front, to deter people from trying to load it up with coal and lighting it.

ROFL :)

Caporegime
Who needs drive bays. They ruin everything.

Excuse the rushed photoshop. :p

Corsair-Carbide-Series-SPEC-03_Pic-01_zps9db5bebe.jpg

Permabanned
I'd have loved this case, 6 years ago when I was building my first PC. I guess that's who they are appealing to, 17 year old's that want a very bold case with red flashy lights.

*Looks at his Thermaltake Element G with regret....*

Back
Top Bottom