Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [29th March - 2nd April 2014]

Soldato
True, your comments last weekend suggested you expected something from today's game? Both sides were worlds apart tbh.

After the Arsenal, Benfica and Southampton games, yes I did expect something a hell of a lot better than what I saw today.

I can't just point my finger at one thing wrong, everything is wrong.

I just can't understand it.

Soldato
Sacking Redknapp was crazy finished 4th,5th and 4th in 3 full seasons at Spuds. I was shocked when it happened.

redknapp had better players. i couldn't stand the bloke but in hindsight it now seems it was a bad decision but he sealed his own fate by flirting with the england job.

i heard it was townsend who was punched. it'll all come out soon enough if true.

Don
[TW]Sponge;26086002 said:
After the Arsenal, Benfica and Southampton games, yes I did expect something a hell of a lot better than what I saw today.

I can't just point my finger at one thing wrong, everything is wrong.

I just can't understand it.

A good team is built on the back four I guess, yours is truely woeful. Naughton is league 1 standard, Rose isn't much better and the less said about Kaboul and Dawson the better. Vertonghen seems a different player also. No idea if they're being asked to play a style that they're not good enough for or they're just that bad..

Don
No other player in the league scores the goal Suarez scored today. The way he robbed Kaboul and then was able to get the ball out of his feet and run on goal, with 2 defenders clsoing him down is ridiculous.

Soldato
No other player in the league scores the goal Suarez scored today. The way he robbed Kaboul and then was able to get the ball out of his feet and run on goal, with 2 defenders clsoing him down is ridiculous.

TBH to you Liverpool fans he could fart on your face and it would be the best smell you've ever smelt.

Back
Top Bottom