Project Parvum s2.0 : DrakanX1

Associate
OP
update

fitted the H100i tonight, although gonna need to cable manage as the back is getting tighter for space.:(

1s0ger.jpg

Associate
OP
I really like that!

Your H100i CPU mount is slightly off centre!

I thought that when I took pic but I think it was the angle, I have re checked as it made me paranoid, but I think its the plastic cover that's out,
2qumb2g.jpg

not sure if ive done the right thing but I want avexir memory which on ocuk was going for £89, but found this memory 2x4gb 2133mhz for £45 could pass that off as money saved plus ive a corsair gs120gb SSD which I got for £48 instead of £89, although im still gonna get the hyper x 240gb to load photoshop and a few games on. :D
rsyae0.jpg

Associate
I thought that when I took pic but I think it was the angle, I have re checked as it made me paranoid, but I think its the plastic cover that's out,
2qumb2g.jpg

not sure if ive done the right thing but I want avexir memory which on ocuk was going for £89, but found this memory 2x4gb 2133mhz for £45 could pass that off as money saved plus ive a corsair gs120gb SSD which I got for £48 instead of £89, although im still gonna get the hyper x 240gb to load photoshop and a few games on. :D
rsyae0.jpg

believe it or not, you don't want those to be mounted dead centre anyway! you want the "Corsair" text to line up with a certain part of the chip for best performance (had issues with mine and did one heck of a lot of research on it, dropped my temps by 8 degrees by adding extra washers to rear, modifying alignment and replacing stock TIM with PK-3!). those 80mm enermax fans look truly beastly. wow, just stunning... wow :D

I had some issues with my Axvexir so I went with Kingston in the end too. can't fault something that is a low cheaper! even managed to pick myself up an 8gb 2400mhz beast kit for under £65!

Associate
33 is all good tbh mate. if you do at any point want to pick out a different TIM, can I make my suggest for the PK-3, no burn in time and IMHO, the best non liquid TIM out there (just stick the tube in a bowl of hot water before working to soften the paste up!). you got your H100i in push or pull? they do tend to work a teeny tiny bit better in pull if you cant have both. pretty sure you like the aesthetics of seeing your fans inside your case though, so your call!

Associate
OP
33 is all good tbh mate. if you do at any point want to pick out a different TIM, can I make my suggest for the PK-3, no burn in time and IMHO, the best non liquid TIM out there (just stick the tube in a bowl of hot water before working to soften the paste up!). you got your H100i in push or pull? they do tend to work a teeny tiny bit better in pull if you cant have both. pretty sure you like the aesthetics of seeing your fans inside your case though, so your call!

I took the stock stuff off and put on mx-4. small grain of rice as they say in the middle.:D fans in push.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom