*** Show us your Dogs ***

Soldato
10254208_1411523399121611_367037482_n.jpg

Hangelik photobomb.

Man of Honour
Christ, there's a girl from primary school I have on facebook and everything on her profile is about her dog. The cover picture is the dog, the profile picture is a dog, I have to scroll down 11 posts to find one that isn't about the dog, she makes toys for the dog, she does competitions with the dog, photos of the dog out on walks... even a photo of her birthday present - a mug with the dog on it.

She's a really nice girl and I wouldn't wish anything bad upon her, but, dude!!!! Enough of the damn dog!!!

Caporegime
Christ, there's a girl from primary school I have on facebook and everything on her profile is about her dog. The cover picture is the dog, the profile picture is a dog, I have to scroll down 11 posts to find one that isn't about the dog, she makes toys for the dog, she does competitions with the dog, photos of the dog out on walks... even a photo of her birthday present - a mug with the dog on it.

She's a really nice girl and I wouldn't wish anything bad upon her, but, dude!!!! Enough of the damn dog!!!

Makes me wonder what else she does with the dog. ;)

Soldato
He looks awesome, I've been looking into getting a Doberman recently, is yours an imported one? I'm asking because of the ears.

Edit: And because it looks like the tails been done too.

Soldato
Any chance you could trust me some info? I have been looking into whether its better to get an import. I think they look so much better but was slightly concerned about whether vets/rspca here would cause a fuss.

Back
Top Bottom