This stupid fake Go Pro Shark Video

Caporegime
Why do people think this is real?
I genuinely fear for the human race.
I cba to post the video. It's probably in the youtube thread by now.
This is a good thread.
No.

Good night! :(

Associate
It annoys me that people produce videos like this - It only leads to more and more people developing an irrational fear of sharks and ultimately leads to more of them being killed.

You'd have to be a complete ****** to produce and release a video like this and keep quiet about it's authenticity.

Soldato
It only leads to more and more people developing an irrational fear of sharks and ultimately leads to more of them being killed.

Really?
I thought the opposite.

I think most people, when they see the shark, assume it's going to eat him. Instead it is a little curious of him then loses interest and swims off.

Soldato
I think most people, when they see the shark, assume it's going to eat him. Instead it is a little curious of him then loses interest and swims off.

Like 95% of shark encounters usually. Sadly that other 5% gets the press all riled up to sell their papers/media etc. Would love to free dive with a great white like that, just to experience it.

Caporegime
Really?
I thought the opposite.

I just watched it before seeing this thread and came to the same conclusion. Whether it is fake or not it's probably what would actually happen. The guy didn't fight the shark off, the shark was curious and was on its way...:confused:

Soldato
sharks don't even attack humans much there's a high chance a shark won't even attack you but just be curious
anyway at 0:58 you can see the shark teleport

They may not "Attack" much but I'm sure a number of people have died when a shark has had an inquisitive "nibble"

Back
Top Bottom