Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
Renault Twizy, first time i've seen one on the road.

http://i.imgur.com/822ttIB.jpg[MG][/QUOTE]

Saw one of these the other day, bloody ridiculous looking.

[quote="^JP^, post: 26632966"]I like the i8 other than the rear kind of looks like it is pushing out a 911.
[/QUOTE]

What has been seen cannot be unseen. :D

Soldato
More madness from Knightbridge. But I didn't take my camera this time.

A koenigsegg Agera R and a Porsche 918 are also in London now, but haven't seen them......yet.

Your second and third shots, white car with the grills and fins. Is that a Mercedes of some sort?

daz

daz

Soldato
I am surprised that with how "common" some of the supercars are, that people don't start looking at classics for something different.

Soldato
RskNfUB.jpg

First one I've seen... hmmmm.

Been seeing a lot of 4 series around and also M4's too... maybe its just the same ones over and over ;)

Last edited:
Caporegime
is it a kit car though ?

what does the reg come back as ?

For really really rare cars like that, I can understand the kit car appeal. You can get something thats 90% of the car, because if you didn't have a hit car, you'd simply never own one due to their being only 122 spyders ever built, most of which will never leave a collectors garage.

There are a few kit car replicas on carandclassic. Hardly surprising given how rare it is.

Last edited:
Associate
Well I did a lot of research before posting the pic, and the conclusion is - Im not sure (which is a shame).
I did have a close look at it and I'd say I'm pretty good at spotting a fake, but the detail seemed good to me. From what I can tell, everything looks spot on.
However (and this is where some may be able to help here), I've done a reg-check and they come back as 'Other italian make', but nothing on age.
It appears fairly common for coupes to be converted, in fact Chris Evans sold his converted coupe, son not sure if that would change any of the details on a reg check?

Anyone any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom