Assetto Corsa

Soldato
"Together with Dream Pack we are working on an update that will introduce very full-bodied managing race flags, a different penalty management and graphical optimizations that should resolve several critical issues relating to FPS in both single and multiplayer. We were able to identify the causes of unstable frame rate in specific situations, and to resolve them."

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...w-with-massarutto-on-motorsport-italia.19820/

Associate
"Together with Dream Pack we are working on an update that will introduce very full-bodied managing race flags, a different penalty management and graphical optimizations that should resolve several critical issues relating to FPS in both single and multiplayer. We were able to identify the causes of unstable frame rate in specific situations, and to resolve them."

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...w-with-massarutto-on-motorsport-italia.19820/

Really great news.

Permabanned

I'm being critical only because I want this game to be good and because some of the devs are nice blokes but if only the fixes were included in 1.0 it would have been so much better. But this news is music to my ears and I can't wait to get stuck into this game once it's running like a dream.

3D vision fixes, control pad/tablet friendly menus and user interfaces and voice attack mapping would be the icing on the cake for me, but I can live without them for now.

I liked the discussion that touched on different surfaces, hopefully in the future we can get some rally cars and lazer scanned wrc tracks. I don't mind if they market that as a different game altogether but they have to do much better in the career mode side of things if they are.

Soldato
I want to race a couple of friends in a private race, how do you setup/host an online event ?

Thanks

you can setup your own server, you'll need to download the assetto corsa server tool from steam, then have a look on youtube there are some helpful setup videos.

when i had a go at it i also had to put in port forwarding for the 2/3 port numbers, one of the videos i watched directed me to portforward.com, which helped me.

Soldato
you can setup your own server, you'll need to download the assetto corsa server tool from steam, then have a look on youtube there are some helpful setup videos.

when i had a go at it i also had to put in port forwarding for the 2/3 port numbers, one of the videos i watched directed me to portforward.com, which helped me.

Thanks, I got a server up and running and it's showing in AC, however when I try to join it I get the following :

acerror.jpg

Any ideas?

Soldato
Associate
Anyone still playing this online much? Just pulled my screens forward a bit and have my home-built face tracking setup going nicely. I'm still utterly useless but am enjoying multiplayer racing immensely.

What are the must have cars/mods to get?

Soldato
I play this loads still, mostly offline though, just taking some car for a spin.

For mods have a look on this site, it's not English, butt really well organised and tries to keep only the excellent to good mods, omitting the abysmal crap (of which there is plenty). http://assettocorsa.club/mods/

Back
Top Bottom