Left Hander Alert!

Associate
Hi all, does anyone have any recommendations for a good gaming mouse for a left-hander like me? All the mice on sale seem predominantly right-hand-centric...!

Associate
OP
Thanks guys, very useful. Both Razer and Zowie two buttons per side look good. The razer naga 2014 left handed looks good also, with the additional buttons.

The EVGA torQ looks ambidextrous with two buttons either side. Anyone used this mouse? Reviews sound positive, solid and weighty.

Associate
OP
Actually, reading more on razer naga 2014, apparently it doesn't survive more than a year without going wrong. TorQ looking good at this point.

Soldato
I use a Logitech MX 610 Left handed mouse that I occasionally game with, I use on a Roccat Sotta mouse mat that improves it's accuracy.

The Logitech MX 610 Left is probably the best left handed mouse made, but unfortunately Logitech stopped making them about 4 years ago.

You have to search auction sites to find them, I've picked up a few new however some were second hand. I currently own 5 of the mentioned mice. I hope Logitech make a dedicated left handed mouse again, however owning 5 i'm covered for some time yet.

Soldato
Look for ambidextrous mice, rather than left-handed. Those are few and far between, while ambidextrous mice are far more common, and you got some very good designs to choose from. I'm a big fan of the FK1 for FPS, but there are others.

Associate
OP
Thanks all so much for the responses, really appreciate it. :) Very useful indeed. EVGA and razers currently on the short list.

Soldato
I am right handed, yet I can only use it in my left hand for FPS type games and I use the cursors instead of WASD.

I too have problems finding a mouse that is ambidextrous. I also have problem finding a mouse to replace my aging Logitech G3. Simply cant find anything better.

Associate
I am right handed, yet I can only use it in my left hand for FPS type games and I use the cursors instead of WASD.

I too have problems finding a mouse that is ambidextrous. I also have problem finding a mouse to replace my aging Logitech G3. Simply cant find anything better.

iam the same as you, right handed in every day life except when i use a mouse and i prefer cursor keys to. seriously get the mionix 7000 you wont regret it. :)

Associate
I use a Logitech MX 610 Left handed mouse that I occasionally game with, I use on a Roccat Sotta mouse mat that improves it's accuracy.

The Logitech MX 610 Left is probably the best left handed mouse made, but unfortunately Logitech stopped making them about 4 years ago.

You have to search auction sites to find them, I've picked up a few new however some were second hand. I currently own 5 of the mentioned mice. I hope Logitech make a dedicated left handed mouse again, however owning 5 i'm covered for some time yet.

My Dad got me one of these from a boot-fair a couple of years ago (never been used, still in a sealed box) and it's been brilliant for me. Can't recommend it enough! Would be nice to have a wired version, but I really can't complain.

Soldato
Am I the only left hander who uses his right hand for the mouse as right handers do? It's never felt weird to me, I just did it.

I'm left handed as still game with the keys for a right hander. WASD, SHIFT, CTRL etc etc. I push the space bar with my little finger.

As far as mice goes I use a Steelseries Sensei Pro as it is truly ambidextrous.

Back
Top Bottom