*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Does anyone know anywhere I can get the Bioshock Infinite DLC cheaper than it currently is? They never seem to sell it without the main game in these sales!

They are all available as separate purchases with discounts and also you can purchase the season pass for £7.99. You will have to go onto the main Infinite store page to see the other items though.

edit: just checked and each DLC as either separate or the season pass are all 50% off.

Last edited:
Soldato
The Steam X-Com bundle for £6.29 includes the original game with expansion and dlc

Now I have the original game, and it is saying (in red) that I will not receive an extra copy.

I googled this earlier as I was going to gift the original to a friend after purchase, am I not able to do that then?

Soldato
The Steam X-Com bundle for £6.29 includes the original game with expansion and dlc

Now I have the original game, and it is saying (in red) that I will not receive an extra copy.

I googled this earlier as I was going to gift the original to a friend after purchase, am I not able to do that then?

Probably because its a single code to give you the full game, expansion and dlc hence "bundle"

Soldato
Is sid meiers starships a full game, seems wierd them realeasing it at £10?

Yes and no. It is a full game in the sense it plays fine on its own and is not DLC. It does however pair with Beyond Earth for additional features. I've found it gives more to Beyond Earth with unlocks than received from beyond Earth, but I haven't played it enough yet to find all the benefits.

It has an arcade feel and is good for a couple of hours of strategy gaming per game.

Soldato
Superpower 2 on steam is £2.24 atm Not bad wee game :)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/282400/

After i did the tutorials i'm now doing the beginner military scenario US invade Iraq :D So i designed a new tank..called it the Titan...start building 100 of em. So after training them up i have them deployed in Washington. I sent some of my navy over to the Gulf to start bombarding Basra area. Not sure what damage as i dont know how to check...though i am losing some of my taskforce lol. My covert ops are a bit crap as well as i started espionage quite a few times but they keep failing their mission so i guess i need to train them up a bit beforehand.

Last edited:
Soldato
I know this doesn't class as a game but I've just been looking on G2A and they sell windows 8.1 keys for around £25. Seems very very cheap. Has anyone here bought one

Back
Top Bottom