Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
I know people rage about Peter Dinklage's acting, but I personally think Iwan Rheon has put in the best acting performance in the show so far. His character genuinely unnerves me when on screen. That's rare for an actor to be able to do that.

I will say as well, Alfie Allen did great. By watching his face, you didn't even need to see the rape to experience the horror of it.

Last edited:

One

One

Soldato
I know people rage about Peter Dinklage's acting, but I personally think Iwan Rheon has put in the best acting performance in the show so far. His character genuinely unnerves me when on screen. That's rare for an actor to be able to do that.

I will say as well, Alfie Allen did great. By watching his face, you didn't even need to see the rape to experience the horror of it.

You were watching his face?

Soldato
everything he does is because Ramsay has told him to

he was Theon at the wedding because he was told to be Theon, if you notice he also tried to take her arm stating that Ramsay had told him to and that he would be punished

he was giving her away as he is the closest thing she has to a relative, there were other noble lords etc.. present, as soon as the wedding was over he is right back to being Reek in the end scene

I appreciate he needed to be Theon to give Sansa away, I more meant that when he said he was Theon he did so as Theon not as Feek simply saying his name was Theon. He said it with confidence as he would have when he was Theon. Maybe it simply was just because Ramsay told him to be like that but with how he has been struggling with his situation I do wonder if reminding him is Theon of house Greyjoy is another turning point in his tranformation back from Reek.

jkb

jkb

Associate
I appreciate he needed to be Theon to give Sansa away, I more meant that when he said he was Theon he did so as Theon not as Feek simply saying his name was Theon. He said it with confidence as he would have when he was Theon. Maybe it simply was just because Ramsay told him to be like that but with how he has been struggling with his situation I do wonder if reminding him is Theon of house Greyjoy is another turning point in his tranformation back from Reek.

Yes I thought he is starting to recover his real identity. I think he will snap soon and fight back against Ramsay

Caporegime

Yes I think you're right, I think it is too and I think that him watching that rape scene, watching Sansa getting treated cruelly combined with his own regret over what he has done has likely sparked something.

Associate
Unless they intend to revisit the two youngest Starks who by all accounts seem to be written out of this season totally there doesn't seem to be a good time to draw attention to their survival.

Soldato
would you tell ramsay you had lied to him if you were reek? i bleedin' wouldn't

does reek even know it wasn't actually the stark boys that were burnt?

Soldato
its surely all building up to reek killing ramsay in the next episode , the final episodes being brienne seeing that candle in the tower she was on about and going in for the rescue ?

but then the whole queen and gay brother getting arrested throws a plot spanner in the works too

i still dont know what the real craic with that cult in kings landing is too. not been a great season for me

Soldato
The Queen of Thorns will turn it on its head and get Cersei, I actually thought that would happen last episode in the trial.

Tommen is annoying me being such a ***** when he has an army to sort it out.

Associate
Fairly sure the Boltons know Reek didn't actually kill the stark boys. I vaguely recall them sending out people with hounds to try and track them no? Or have I mixed that up with some other scene.

Associate
Theon confessed to Ramsey that he didn't kill the Stark boys when they were 'escaping' together when Theon was being tortured. Was discussed with Roose in the scene where Ramsey gets Theon to give him a shave in front of Roose. Roose even sent Locke (the guy who cut off Jamie's hand) to try and find them both.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom