RAJINTEK COMPLAINT

Soldato
Raijintek seem unwilling to replace the motherboard as i don't have pics of the original faulty cooler, even though OcUK confirmed it was faulty... :mad: :mad:

tumblr_inline_mz91g75wzm1qbd7br.png

Last edited:
Associate
Not liking the sound of this. Was planning one of these coolers for my new build. Perhaps I won't now.

Same here man, I don't know if these are just a few isolated cases or this is just the tip of the iceberg =/ Few other isolated reports of the LED dying too which is making me second guess

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
I don't know if these are just a few isolated cases or this is just the tip of the iceberg

so far we have sold over 700 of these units.
our return stats show less than 40 returned units with 18 of these actually being faulty.
return stats cover DSR and unwanted product also

this makes the return rate for failure less than any other AIO cooler.

Soldato
so far we have sold over 700 of these units.
our return stats show less than 40 returned units with 18 of these actually being faulty.
return stats cover DSR and unwanted product also

this makes the return rate for failure less than any other AIO cooler.

That's good to know Rich, thanks for sharing the info.

Mine has been flawless so far and cools really well.

Best cooler I've ever had.

Soldato
Another update, unfortunately not good.

Raijintek have contacted OcUK requesting they take the board and confirm it was damaged by the coolant. OcUK won't do any of this without an order number for the mobo...

Contacting the gent who sold the board to me on the MM and he has gone above and beyond to help me resolve this, even posting in the CS section to try and get OcUK to accept it back but it's a no go.

He is now conversing with someone he knows at MSI to see if they can help. I am so utterly frustrated, Raijintek will only take it back via OcUK (An authorized partner so i'm told) who can confirm if it's faulty or not. I could be saying some really revolting crap right now in sheer frustration, but that's not going to help me situation.

Sincerely hope that someone at MSI can help. I find it petty that OcUK won't take it back without a bloody order number, all they have been asked to do is inspect it for Raijintek. In no way will OcUK be left out of pocket by Raijintek.

I am close to just forgetting about the board and footing the £140 cost of a new board, this is become such a hassle for something which should have been very simple to resolve. Under principle however i WILL be standing my ground.

Last edited:
Soldato
So its OCUK who are being (insert swearword) here

I think they're being unreasonable. All they are being asked to do is inspect the board, Raijintek are footing the bill for a new board. Since it was OcUK who sold me the dodgy cooler, they should at least be willing to assist me in getting a replacement board with Raijintek's help. Can't believe they are willing to annoy a customer over a bloody order number which in this case shouldn't be necessary!!

Don't think anyone can comprehend how frustrated i am right now.

Last edited:
Soldato
are they wanting order number for cooler or mb?

The mobo. They are not being asked to take any of the expense for replacing it, all they're being asked to do is just confirm it was damaged by the coolant. They are being asked by Raijintek to inspect it on their behalf, to save the cost of having to ship the motherboard to Raijintek HQ in Germany.

Last edited:
Associate
well heres what i see.

they are trying to see how old the mb is,to somehow justify the board was old anyways or still under warranty.
there are lots of complaints over this cooler doing the same thing to other peoples computers,so i would explain to ocuk you dont have the order number and frankly it doesnt have anything to do with the fault of the cooler AND YOU WISH FOR THEM TO TAKE THE BOARD.
if they refuse to take the mb off you then go to CAB and get advice from them,show them proof of what has happened to others with the same product(even some were leaking from new out of the box)
you could go small claims court and get your new board that way,the court would most likely find in your favour simply because of the evidence that it has happened to others,but take advice from CAB.

i guess its hard for a shop to stay neutral in all this.
hope you gert it sorted.

Soldato
well heres what i see.

they are trying to see how old the mb is,to somehow justify the board was old anyways or still under warranty.
there are lots of complaints over this cooler doing the same thing to other peoples computers,so i would explain to ocuk you dont have the order number and frankly it doesnt have anything to do with the fault of the cooler AND YOU WISH FOR THEM TO TAKE THE BOARD.
if they refuse to take the mb off you then go to CAB and get advice from them,show them proof of what has happened to others with the same product(even some were leaking from new out of the box)
you could go small claims court and get your new board that way,the court would most likely find in your favour simply because of the evidence that it has happened to others,but take advice from CAB.

i guess its hard for a shop to stay neutral in all this.
hope you gert it sorted.

I have emailed back Tony from Raijintek explaining the situation, hopefully he can offer another solution as OcUK aren't playing ball. The age of the board can be determined by the label on the motherboard box which i have, it is still in warranty.

Back
Top Bottom