RAJINTEK COMPLAINT

Soldato
Why do you need the original order number. The board could be 50 years old but as long as the cooler damaged it then it should be replaced. I don't see how age of board or any warranty has anything to do with that.

I'm surprised ocuk are being like this as they have been pretty good with helping the customer out the last few years. End of the day they are selling a faulty product that is damaging other parts in customers systems and not supporting them when the worst happens.

The product should be removed from sale until the company gets it together and designs something of better quality.

Last edited:
Associate
I have one of these kits sitting in my room at the moment that i bought like 2 weeks ago and i have not fit it yet.... not sure i want to now.

Associate
Are these problems with the original batch or the recent revision? I've had mine for over a month with no problems touch wood but it is a bit concerning, getting to the point where I'm looking through my case window a lot looking for problems lol

Soldato
i have an order number for the cooler and mobo but not the gpu

Good luck getting a replacement GPU then. :p

Having to really fight atm to keep things moving.

EDIT. Oh, and if your mobo still works when they test it then you'll get your mobo back. Even if its visibly got residue from the coolant on it. That's what I've been told.

Last edited:
Soldato
More good news, the board was fully cleaned and scrubbed with IPA solvents and tested to be working as good. OcUK are now in the process of getting it back to me. Shoutout to Bailey for doing this all for me.

Associate
Thanks for all the updates guys, happy to hear Bailey is ensuring OcUK are doing the right thing, nothing like bad customer service to prejudice you against a company, likewise nothing like good customer service to keep you coming back for more.

Back
Top Bottom