Anyone else have a stupid wife

Soldato
My GF cannot fathom phone call costs either! She pays a monthly mobile phone bill but her signal at home is poor so uses the land line to call her parents. We only get free weekends, her parents get free evenings. Can I get through to her that she can simply ask her mum to call her back so it's free? Don't be daft! Instead we get 1hr calls costing £6 a go :rolleyes: I'm just going to cancel the line soon.

Associate
What a strange thing to rant about. First world problems I guess! But OP does have a good point in the whole hanging up and calling back thing at 58 mins or so.

Soldato
Sounds like a victor meldrew kind of objection, how much did this minute over time cost.
tell her to hang up every half an hour and she'll spend twenty minutes saying bye and just make it in time :D
Donate the money saved to charity, moral superiority achieved, game complete

Soldato
ROFL

I don't even know what to say TBH

No my *GF isn't stupid. Does she do stupid things? Sure, so do I. Do I go into her bank account and steel money from her if she wastes some money? errr, no u friggin psycho....

Soldato
From what I can gather....

Op hates said inlaw.

Op hates paying a few quid a month so his wife can have a chat, less than a pint of beer a week I might add. :rolleyes:

Op do you not understand your wife is old like youself and maybe some things don't sink in. It can happen with old people, ok I know you old but you obviously firing on all 4 cylinders. :D

We don't all age at the same rate. ;)

Get a hobby and stop studying the books, you too old for that ****. :p

Soldato
wow, OP sounds like a controlling ***, I did give my ex a headache about our roaming charges but often her phone bill would cost more than our flights so I felt justified.

Back
Top Bottom