Anyone else have a stupid wife

Soldato
With my BB package from BT I have anytime calls - Free calls 24/7/365 -

I noticed on phone bill charges for call and it turned out to be to ***** in law - So I went into wife's bank account and transferred £10 to budget account for the two minutes it was over - Then next bill there was another charge for 1min 20 sec so transferred £5.

Said to her hang up at 59 min and call back - what does she do but over run again by another 1min 30 sec so another £5 into budget account.

As far as I am concerned this is good for budget account.

Anyone else suffer this. It's the stupidity that pees me off

dave

Soldato
OP
LOL Seems fair enough to me.

Only way she will stop doing it is to pay the cost. Money loss does get the message across to most.

How hard is it to hang up and redial?

Meh meh meh!

Someone who understands - The £5 per minute is a fine which does go back into budget account - I am not making money from her

She rings the sister in law who has wrecked four husbands and 3 live in boyfriends and she is not a nice person.

To the skim readers I do have the BT calling package which is why I get annoyed about the simple task of looking at handset to see how long she has been on phone.

Boycey also reads all posts and he is correct I am 71 and have been married for 41 years so wife must have some redeeming features - cooks -cleans -irons -shops- digs garden -makes beds - I have been very happy :)

Thank you all for kind posts - brightened up my morning. :(

Dave

Soldato
OP
I wish some posters would stop skim reading - if she was talking to her mother she would be at least 120 years old (The Mother that is for those that skim read)

I would not wish the sister in law on anyone - even some of those on here - she is evil personified.

Keep it up chaps it's making my day.

Dave

Dave M - I do apologise for the lapse in my posting - I try hard not to use offensive words

Wnb - My wife is also intelligent but as you say a bit dim at times.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Telford isn't proper Shropshire! Gimme a ring when you hail from the brighter side of Shrewsbury ;)

I have smiled at all the insults but I couldn't smile at this one - I do not live in Teford but in between Shrewsbury and Whitchurch out where the grass is green.:mad:

Been a eyeopener posting this as didn't think there was so many people without a sense of humour and couldn't recognise a tongue in cheek post if it poked them in the eye.:rolleyes:

We both have bank account with a budget account connecting the two accounts so I was not stealing her money but moving our money around. ;)

I put it down to most people being too young to be worldly wise yet. :p:p

That comment will give me another 5 pages :D:D

Soldato
OP
I'll stick up for you my fellow Shropshire person you!

Leave him alone you bullies! ;)

Don't lie - she's a teacher!

No offense meant about Telford - I lived and worked for 29 years in Telford

Been on SY post code for last 6 yrs.

Heaven forbid she is a teacher going by the retired ones I have come into contact with

Dave

Back
Top Bottom