• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD readies three new GPUs: Greenland, Baffin and Ellesmere

Soldato
I consider myself to be pretty neutral these days but others don't seem to share the same sentiments. I have no problems buying AMD and will definitely buy again. I gave the Fury X a great review as well as the 290X but that doesn't cut it for some as I also like Nvidia and we can't have someone who isn't biased here.

What AMD cards do you currently own, Gregster?

Caporegime
I still own 2 x 7950s, so whilst technically they are not in use, I do own them, so my sig is more than fair. I worked out I have bought more AMD cards than Nvidia in the last 2 years as well, so I do have a fairly good understanding of both camps pluses and minuses but seems those glued to a single vendor know best.

What AMD cards do you currently own, Gregster?

And an AMD laptop that I use for light gaming at work but a poorly 6870 GPU in it :(

LOL Gee :D

Don
The thing is Stanners, I will probably buy the next AMD GPU as well as the next Nvidia GPU but I will not be allowed to be neutral and will be tarnished in one camp or the other :o

The problems start when you try and justify things to the cranks. They will never change their view because they do not want to.

Caporegime
The problems start when you try and justify things to the cranks. They will never change their view because they do not want to.

It was a bit of an eye opener to me when I was doing my comparison vids with games running side by side.... Some of the comments were hilarious and nothing short of fanatical for their preferred brand. Just look at the comments here. When I messed up settings, the pitchforks were out to get me from both sides lol.

Hmm dunno! stalled with it at the mo. Possibly Classifieds or the Lightning Ti's if they materialize.

Yer, there was a teaser for the LTG Ti and that peaked my interest. After EVGA decided to bin chips and charge per bin basis, they have lost my confidence in buying and I will be looking at MSI for the future.

Don
It was a bit of an eye opener to me when I was doing my comparison vids with games running side by side.... Some of the comments were hilarious and nothing short of fanatical for their preferred brand. Just look at the comments here. When I messed up settings, the pitchforks were out to get me from both sides lol.

Yeah it did get a bit much that. Still keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom