Arma 3: Exile mod (how overpoch should be)

Soldato
Not one 1st person server. Arma is truly a lost cause!

Think I'm going to wait until these bugs are fixed before I get my server back up (nothing to do with the fact that I'm too drunk to look at/figure out MySQL!).

Caporegime
cant believe there is still such a elitist view on 1st vs 3rd person in arma.

they created a closer in cam view on third person people still cry.its no more skillful in 1st .

Soldato
OP
THOSE WANTED TO PLAY THIS.

I cant suggested more highly than to use CCG gaming. I've been gaming on these servers for some time and they really are top notch!

You dont need to worry about downloading the mod, down load their launcher and way to go. Those their servers are always full!

http://customcombatgaming.com/forums/index.php?/page/index.html

Failing that, another VERY good server to play on OCUK's very on MGT servers.

http://www.mgtrolls.eu/

All added to OP.

Soldato
OP
Ah for **** sake.... Who let DG in here!!!

http://acp-cdn.vilayer.com/exile/@Exile-0.9.18.zip

Looks good so far, looks like there's only one trader though?

That will change. Now its been released, people like CCG will work on it and improve it!

This mod is heading in the right direction one way or another! Got a full morning on it tomorrow CANT WAIT!!

Soldato
Certainly does seem quite well made so far.

Looking at the server list makes me cry though. Day Only/Start with weapon/High Loot/High Vehicle spawn etc. Already stripping out any survival elements and making it like Battlefield.

Soldato
OP
Certainly does seem quite well made so far.

Looking at the server list makes me cry though. Day Only/Start with weapon/High Loot/High Vehicle spawn etc. Already stripping out any survival elements and making it like Battlefield.

Na i get that. Everything has moved on since dayz Vaninla. a lot of my clan mates wont touch Arma because of walking sim. The main thing with this is the instant action or meet up with friends.

Xcept you are what BIS makes arma for. The rest want RL/immersive game play. Not hours of walking to find a broken a AK and half a mag.

Soldato
Going to be trying out the Fourth Wall tomorrow. That way you can watch your characters arse but not be able to cheese people over a wall. Also speeding up the time, changed a few things server side and added more traders around the map. Oh and I can make Zeus missions to keep you on your toes.

You've no excuse not to join now when the changes go live!

Soldato
People are enjoying The Fourth Wall so it's going to stay on for now so you can all join and enjoy your third person with no abuse!

Rebooting the server in 5 mins to add a couple new changes. New traders have taken far too long but it will be a 5 minute job to add more in now.

Associate
People are enjoying The Fourth Wall so it's going to stay on for now so you can all join and enjoy your third person with no abuse!

Rebooting the server in 5 mins to add a couple new changes. New traders have taken far too long but it will be a 5 minute job to add more in now.

Awesome stuff.

Sorry for the noob question, how exactly do I go about downloading and then installing this mod? Do I need any extra software?

Eg in the DayZ days I used to use DayZ Commander for all my mods and joining servers etc...

Back
Top Bottom