Latest immigration figures.

Soldato
Shortage of school places or bigger class sizes :o , shortage of houses , longer delays with infrastructure , working for smaller wages , public services stretched .

I'm all for immigration to be completely honest , I want doctors , I want nurses , I want the best engineers , all I am saying is it needs to be managed levels.

I can't believe some people can say with a straight face that the country can cope with that amount of new people year on year while not increasing public services , houses etc etc.

The problem is that Doctors, Nurse, engineers and other SKILLED professions are a tiny fraction of the immigrants coming in. Most of work migrants are unskilled labour, something we have in abundance already.

Permabanned
OP
We're not. Fortunately the economic benefits of immigration help us pay for more public services, houses, etc. The reason these things aren't happening is because of the government's we've voted in not because of people coming here.

Services are being cut.

Soldato
There's plenty of space. Just not enough homes being built.

They want to build a massive new estate in my town on the fields just over the road from us.

The trouble is with space is that it isn't just simply a case of plonking 500 new houses somewhere and that is the end of it.

We don't have the infrastructure for that many new homes and the cars and people it will bring. We don't have enough school places for it (or enough schools to be honest), we don't have local amenities within proper range or provision at the amenities we do have from a massive influx of population, for example parking, doctors surgeries, dentists so on and so forth.

Without massive investment into the entire rest of the town, building a new estate just generates more problems and solves nothing other than ticking a government quota box.

Permabanned
OP
...Yes? And, as I said, that's entirely due to our government.

In fact, the economic growth that we've gained through immigration has helped limit those cuts. Without immigration our GDP would still be lower than it was pre-crash. The tax revenue generated by that growth helps fund our public services.

Do these immigrants not need public services?

Soldato
certain innocent babies where the parents aren't in a position to raise them and have had two already, yes

Not in a £financial$ position, baby murdered. Had 2 babies, 3rd will be murdered. 6 million babies murdered, lets bring in 6 million more economic migrants.

P.S. Me and Mrs Tosno plan to have 5 babies, 1 down, 4 to go :p

Caporegime
Not in a £financial$ position, baby murdered. Had 2 babies, 3rd will be murdered. 6 million babies murdered, lets bring in 6 million more economic migrants.

P.S. Me and Mrs Tosno plan to have 5 babies, 1 down, 4 to go :p

That's fine, as long as you're paying for the extra ones yourself...

Also encouraging baby murders (as you like to put it) helps cut crime too :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom