Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain

Permabanned
Maybe a dumb question but how do you restart from the last check point or start a mission from scratch? I wanna do missions without being spotted and if I am I want to quickly restart but can't find the options in the menu. I have to tediously wait to be killed each time.

Caporegime
Amazon Logistics apparently left mine "in the mail slot" at 4pm. Haven't had anything through my letterbox and I don't see any reason why they would have left it with any of my neighbours considering it only costs £45 and will easily fit through a letterbox. Nice one Amazon. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Maybe a dumb question but how do you restart from the last check point or start a mission from scratch? I wanna do missions without being spotted and if I am I want to quickly restart but can't find the options in the menu. I have to tediously wait to be killed each time.

In the pause menu.

Soldato
A word of warning to those who attack the same villages over and over hunting for mats and ppl, the army will adapt, for me they have started to wear night vision goggles/ shields, body armour and worst of all they are now wearing the most diabolical thing helmets, my poor tranq darts keep going ping, ping :(

Soldato
Came home to this last night

Have yet to play it. But I did notice something that wouldve made me furious. Had I been Kojima or a member of the team who created this title.

No mention of his name or the name of his development team anywhere on the case. Since the game is out now. And kojima is effectively free to finally do what he wants. I feel I can now say that Konami can go to hell!

Soldato

rg-cartoon-1c.png

Permabanned

Have yet to play it. But I did notice something that wouldve made me furious. Had I been Kojima or a member of the team who created this title.

No mention of his name or the name of his development team anywhere on the case. Since the game is out now. And kojima is effectively free to finally do what he wants. I feel I can now say that Konami can go to hell!

They make up for it with the credits after each mission though

Soldato
Its a shame navigating through menus slows down a lot if you play the game online, I hope they're able to speed it up a bit as time goes on. I haven't yet tried playing against other people as it came up with a network error. I'm not really for stealing other peoples player/resources but I think I will try it a few times to get an idea of what works well for base defence.

Top tip that you may or may not already know: You can capture vehicles with the Fulton device while they're occupied. It seems to be a lot harder than it should be to sneak up on a tank/armoured vehicle but if you do manage it, its yours.

Soldato
Amazon Logistics apparently left mine "in the mail slot" at 4pm. Haven't had anything through my letterbox and I don't see any reason why they would have left it with any of my neighbours considering it only costs £45 and will easily fit through a letterbox. Nice one Amazon. :rolleyes:

That's weird, mine came via Royal Mail and they dropped it through the letterbox.

Awesome game though, came home last night and nobody saw me for five hours, nearly completed the first chapter entirely though. Haven't been hooked on a game for so long.

Back
Top Bottom