Bikers Youtube thread

Soldato
I hate that type of holiday too, I really don't understand what's the fun in getting drunk next to a pool? Apart from the bikinis not much to see, is there? :p

Well said.

Give me a bike and the middle of nowhere in Scotland (or an island in the middle of the ocean with no bike would do) any day over a pool surrounded by other people.

Soldato
And me. I've done quite well this year though...

A week in the Isle of Man for the TT with my dad

IMG_8331 by Dave Wrightson, on Flickr

A week or so doing Belgium, Germany and Netherlands on the bike with my son

IMG_9341 by Dave Wrightson, on Flickr

A week touring Iceland on a bike with my daughter

DSC00310 by Dave Wrightson, on Flickr

I should probably try and fit in a holiday with my wife!

Soldato
I like his Mulholland videos, always watch them.

If that road was in the UK though, it would be covered in average speed cameras.

Only up norf really. Got none in the midlands round where I am, then they're just ridiculous as you get towards Scotland, then they disappear in 'proper' Scotland :D

One

One

Soldato
Only up norf really. Got none in the midlands round where I am, then they're just ridiculous as you get towards Scotland, then they disappear in 'proper' Scotland :D

I prefer them to the normal Scottish fixed cameras. Scotland don't colour them yellow do you don't see them until the last minute. I prefer them because if you're stuck behind a 40mph lorry you know you can go 80 to get past it quickly and then slow to 60 and you won't get a ticket.

Soldato
That's a normal occurrence unfortunately. You'll get used to it. That's why I will always either blast passed a car on a roundabout if possible, or sit behind them. Gives them room to cut me up :rolleyes:.

Yep, you just get to expect that most of the time. I could tell that corolla was gonna do soemthing like that before it did - stereotyping but: old car in pristine condition + very slow pull away = old driver probably not all there. In other words, give a wide berth :p:D

Back
Top Bottom