**** The Official Google Nexus 6P Thread ****

Soldato
I wonder if it's some sort of automated system that shifts it to processing to check stock, then finds out that there isn't any but some needs to be allocated, so is stuck there until it gets allocated?

Soldato
The Note 3 was actually very excellent, but it was only excellent after rooting and installing a proper ROM and kernel, none of this stock Samsung rubbish!

Same on my now very old Note2. Running CyanogenMod 11.1 (4.4) but it's very unstable and buggy (for a daily drive IMO anyway). Still prefer it over TW however.

Soldato
Min's just changed to PROCESSING too, yet my date is still as it was originally: 16-18th Nov. Does that mean it's going to sit there like that for 2 weeks, or am I going to be very lucky and get it early??

Soldato
I saw pending charges on my card and checked again last night and they have gone.

Mine went to processing Saturday AM.
When you say gone you mean the funds have been taken fully (as in shows up as a debit against Google in your statement) or the pending charge had disappeared and your available balance went back up?

Soldato
When you say gone you mean the funds have been taken fully (as in shows up as a debit against Google in your statement) or the pending charge had disappeared and your available balance went back up?

That's what happened to me when mine went to Processing. Had a pending charge of £499 (available credit of £1501), but now it's vanished entirely and my available credit has gone back up to £2k.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Holy **** my 64GB Alu is processing too, its only been 5 weeks since I ordered it....

The 64GB Graphite I ordered on 29/10 is also processing lol.

Last edited:
Soldato
That's what happened to me when mine went to Processing. Had a pending charge of £499 (available credit of £1501), but now it's vanished entirely and my available credit has gone back up to £2k.
Ah.. So going to processing really doesn't mean anything then!

Soldato
My 64GB graphite is processing and there's a pending charge on my CC. Said dispatch by 4th Nov and delivery 5-9, so fingers crossed it gets shipped today or tomorrow in time for Friday

Associate
Had someone link me this thread and found a post suggesting contacting Google via the Live Chat. This was the outcome: http://imgur.com/Eold6o7 (shame they've misspelt my name)

Ordered 9/29/15, estimated delivery date 3-5 November. 128GB Aluminium. Fingers crossed it gets here tomorrow, as they are sent with Parcelforce - as my N5 was two years ago - and back then, it was next-day delivery too.

Back
Top Bottom