**** Official Fallout 4 Thread ****

Soldato
Anyone got their Steam key from GAME yet? I was expecting it a little early so I could pre-load, but nothing yet. Are they going to automatically send them at midnight maybe?

Associate
Just bought with Bitcoin from CJs CDKeys, £29.90. With Bitcoin on a relative high atm it translated nicely!

Did you got key from them? I bought for a friend,but CJS says they have no keys atm,all who bought i see pending on they site (even tho i got email which says that Fallout 4 keys are instant delivery)

My current play through consists of a utterly stupid character (low intelligence), but with insanely high amounts of luck. You get can crazy amounts of XP from this one perk in particular, it's quite fun actually :D Plus I also have high agility so I'm dodging bullets left, right and centre.

Associate
Anyone done the VPN trick yet?

Was tempted myself as I did it with Deus Ex and didn't get banned but as my account is worth a lot more now I'm not sure I want to take that risk.

The Reddit threads are filled with people doing it but even so, for the sake of 9 hours not sure if I'm willing to risk it.

I expect you're probably fine doing it as long as you don't use the VPN to buy games and bypass regional pricing but it's against the Steam ToS to even use a VPN at all apparently (although people who use them constantly don't seem to have had an issue so Valve seem pretty lax).

Associate
They have already said the dvd doesnt have the full game to stop copying but its more than just a steam installer like mgs

Thanks for the heads-up. I looked at the files on the DVD and there were some data folders but I suspected as much when I opened the case to find one DVD. Wouldn't have it downloaded in time anyway but something is better than nowt. ^_^;

Soldato
What if it reviews terribly :D doubt it will but if it got 5/10 i think i would use the steam refund thing :D

Looking forward to pkaying this, git steam link on the way so praying that it works well with it on my network!

Back
Top Bottom