**** OcUK Secret Santa 2015 - Signup & Discussion Thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
OP
i think im just about done, need to weigh it all though and see if theres room for any other nik-naks, dont really want to go over the 2kg postal limit as the price becomes a bit silly

Soldato
Got a bargain on the main gift and awaiting it to be shipped (even though it's supposed to have been shipped already the tracking shows nothing).
Just looking to get another thing to complete the hall.

Soldato
Gifts all wrapped, just to write the card and get it sent in a few days time nearer the deadline.

Now to sit wait for the 25th December and hopefully a happy recipient.

Do people normally reveal their SS identity after the date or do they keep it secret for non to ever know?

Soldato
Gifts all wrapped, just to write the card and get it sent in a few days time nearer the deadline.

Now to sit wait for the 25th December and hopefully a happy recipient.

Do people normally reveal their SS identity after the date or do they keep it secret for non to ever know?

SS is usually revealed in the unwrap thread.

I've got wrapping paper (I mentioned it to family what I was doing and they went and bought some so hey why not). I've got some small bits and some more stuff is on it's way and then I'll send it off :D

Soldato
Hmm actually struggling for a main gift for mine, been moving house this week so need to get my stalk on now that I have a little time.

Soldato
Right, got my shopping done. Feeling slightly relieved as I was over thinking it a bit. My last Elfster question went unanswered so I am hoping I've done okay!

Man of Honour
OP
just nipped into the post office to borrow their scales.. 1.885kg without wrapping and boxing, hmm, might end up having to eat some of my victims goodies to keep it at/under 2kg :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom