• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX 980 Ti owners thread.

Caporegime
My understanding of uk consumer law is that Ocuk are responsible for the first year and then the manufacturer for the rest of the warranty period. So if its the first year then yeh has to be Ocuk. :)

Maybe so but the point is the card is working, its just not meeting their exaggerated claims of being 30% cooler and 3x quieter than a reference 980 ti. It gets to 80c consistently and sometimes goes 2-3 c higher which is what's expected with a reference cooler, not a cooler with a load of copper heatpipes and 3 large fans.

I highly doubt ocuk would refund\replace it seeing the card itself is working fine, just not at the levels of "cool and quiet" that asus are claiming. =/

Soldato
Picked up the Dell G-Sync and Zotac Amp 980TI in the BF deals, was waiting for something to make me move and the price on the Dell sealed the deal.

Should be a nice upgrade from 1080p on my 670 GTX :D

Will update the thread to join the club when it arrives, i expect there will be a few more of us lurking in here come next week :)

Back
Top Bottom