***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Soldato
How do I join you guys I've only played single player so far

I have the OCUK crew link and my own rockstar social club in my signature. Add some of us, as well as join the crew and jump online :)

We have about 15-20 who play throughout the week regularly and regularly play together.

Whats your in game name?

Rab

Rab

Associate
was on last part of heist, w8 to get called, idiot in team, lvl 19, started spawning loads of money bags. got out of his road, But this time, u get get a msg up warning you, logged out asap:( these clowns could waste it for any 1, be pure s*** these idiots getting u banned over holiday time :(

Soldato
was on last part of heist, w8 to get called, idiot in team, lvl 19, started spawning loads of money bags. got out of his road, But this time, u get get a msg up warning you, logged out asap:( these clowns could waste it for any 1, be pure s*** these idiots getting u banned over holiday time :(

I didn't see you online. Wtf :( and yeah they can really ruin it, I got banned due to money being spawned on me to the point it gave me an error saying too many transactions. This was a while ago though.

Where is my snow??? Mac saw on reddit 24th is the day for proper snow.

Tried to go an ocuk killing spree tonight and failed..... Lol Chrissy was sniping me, slash was bombing me from the hydra.

Bit of crew killing is good sometimes :)

EDIT:

Decided I don't want a yaught, so bought a hydra instead lol

Sonni - saw your invite earlier but it wouldn't let me join you? Will get a game with you soon bud, get some heists on the go.

Mac - mother unit landed earlier than expected so quit out the game for tonight after you crashed. Will be on at some point this week but I think xmas and family stuff may keep me busy - 24th - I will be online to get my snow fix.

Last edited:
Associate
NP mate, crashed again straight after so it was a good 10mins before we got started again anyway - will see you when you get back on. GG's Pete and Copey, will be back on a bit later

Soldato
Haha that was a genuine error that time, Gamble. I saw the insurgent rolling up on you so figured you might need aerial support. What I didn't notice however, was that you had moved to approach them.

I probably missed them and got you :p

I bought the V12 armored Mercedes last night, alone with a stilt house and the updated penthouse. Does anyone have the new sports cars? I'd like to try em before splashing out.

Soldato
Haha that was a genuine error that time, Gamble. I saw the insurgent rolling up on you so figured you might need aerial support. What I didn't notice however, was that you had moved to approach them.

I probably missed them and got you :p

I bought the V12 armored Mercedes last night, alone with a stilt house and the updated penthouse. Does anyone have the new sports cars? I'd like to try em before splashing out.

I have the new sports car, the tvr looking one that I can never remember the name of and its awesome. If I see you tomorrow night you can take it a run to see what you think!

Jester - awesome! Will pop on and run some heists if I see you :)

Caporegime
I'll be on in 10 mins for an hour or so :D
Tonight as in much later, tonight :p

the game is unplayable at least 2 cheaters per session...
we need at least 8 people to make a private session and play against each other
Hi matey! Agreed, R* really need to sort this out (doubt they ever will).

I'll be on later anyway :)

Oh and I've all the new cars :)

Associate
the game is unplayable at least 2 cheaters per session...
we need at least 8 people to make a private session and play against each other

That would be great if we could get enough on. I am free all day today so will definitely jump on later.

Modders left me alone mostly in that session last night thankfully, didn't want to do anything to antagonise them.

Sorry about leaving and coming back a few times, for some reason when I entered my eclipse penthouse 1 garage all I could see was the security gates after the walking in animation. It was completely stuck, only joining another session fixed it but it did it twice in that session for some reason.

And if anyone wants to test drive the new cars I have most of them as well, all fully modded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Morning
Will be on today if any invites are out there.

Seems to be another ban ripple in progress. Lots of people being banned this morning and moaning on R* forum. New bans as well as they are 23rd of the month release dates....

Rab

Rab

Associate
Had convinced my friend to bye this, was always going on about it.
he bought it, but work load has kept him away from it. last 2-3 days have helped him get to lv 17, showed him the ropes ect.
on his 1st day, we was showered with cash, i moved quickly, he had no idea. he was using a raligun, again he had no idea.
he ain't played gta v more than 4-5 hours total, last night, he banned for 30 days.
this has got to be rockstar at there worse, the amount of modders on game in last month has been massive, but they still there. ppl that just want to play getting hammered. feel bad for him, as £32 for 4+ hours game play ain't good :(
PS! before any 1 says he was modding, trust me , (pc skills of any sort no chance) everything pc related gets brought to me, if has problems.
so if hanged around modders recently . u could be next ( hope not) , be careful around these game wasters :(
again , feel bad for him, brought him to this game, he was loving it. now this :(

Soldato
Had convinced my friend to bye this, was always going on about it.
he bought it, but work load has kept him away from it. last 2-3 days have helped him get to lv 17, showed him the ropes ect.
on his 1st day, we was showered with cash, i moved quickly, he had no idea. he was using a raligun, again he had no idea.
he ain't played gta v more than 4-5 hours total, last night, he banned for 30 days.
this has got to be rockstar at there worse, the amount of modders on game in last month has been massive, but they still there. ppl that just want to play getting hammered. feel bad for him, as £32 for 4+ hours game play ain't good :(
PS! before any 1 says he was modding, trust me , (pc skills of any sort no chance) everything pc related gets brought to me, if has problems.
so if hanged around modders recently . u could be next ( hope not) , be careful around these game wasters :(
again , feel bad for him, brought him to this game, he was loving it. now this :(

Yeah, I see this all the time on Reddit, "you did not get banned for just money" well yeah they do and they are.

Rab, that absolutely sucks. 1st off because he has so little play time, second because the modders win again (they know they can get people banned by doing it) and lastly, a 30 day ban for a first offence.... WTFF.....

Caporegime
There's been another huge ban wave with lots of people who've had money spawned on them also banned.

They just go from one extreme to the other, I don't see the point anyway, once the game goes under £10 the bans won't even be a deterrence for people as you can see with games like CSGO who have people on their 234237th account.

Back
Top Bottom