***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Associate
Tried to go an ocuk killing spree tonight and failed..... Lol Chrissy was sniping me, slash was bombing me from the hydra.
Haha that was a genuine error that time, Gamble

Ehhhhh.... yeah genuine error for me too :)

Rab that is pretty bad, unfortunately their systems weigh up amount of cash gained vs amount of time played IIRC so if there are any spikes, you get plonked on the head by the ban hammer.
He will just have to play single player and learn the ropes there before returning to MP, can still have loads of fun so not all is lost

Underboss
OP
I've only ever had hacker cash once, R* didn't seem interested so I spent it all on clothes and jewellery.

Sounds like they have taken a harsher stand without even investigating now.

Soldato
Sounds bad, but I've had so much modder money dropped on me it's unreal. The last few weeks I've probably had about $20m dropped on me - hell, the other night someone made it rain $10m on me.

Sorry for last night Drangueos, after you switched lobbies it seems some argument broke out between a modder who was actually not annoying anyone, and some other modder who decided to keep killing everyone. I called him out and got CTD'd so didn't bother re-loading the game.

Soldato
I'm always warning people to stay away from modders but they usually ignore me and probably end up getting banned, its people like your friend who lose out the most as they get nothing for their money. I'm sure a lot of modders are trying to get people banned, I've had to Ctrl alt delete a few times to avoid been showered with money. They tend to do that rather than crash me now when I kill them, I guess they're not happy until they get every banned so they can play by them Selves.

Last edited:
Soldato
Made an online character and I've joined the ocuk crew on social club. Name is scorchisio. What's easiest way to find people to play with?

If you add some people as friends, they will be displayed in the pause menu under "friends" and then you can join their freeroam session etc.

For jobs - each job you host will have an option to invite friends/crew/public/skill matched so you can invite people that way also.

If you join a random job/heist/race etc that you don't host, it generally auto invites anyone who is actively looking for that type of gametype at the same time.

Easy to get used to :)

Associate
Sounds bad, but I've had so much modder money dropped on me it's unreal. The last few weeks I've probably had about $20m dropped on me - hell, the other night someone made it rain $10m on me.

Sorry for last night Drangueos, after you switched lobbies it seems some argument broke out between a modder who was actually not annoying anyone, and some other modder who decided to keep killing everyone. I called him out and got CTD'd so didn't bother re-loading the game.

Had about 100m dropped on me nothing has happened, All fear mongering, Bought all the expensive apartments, Cars, All the clothes, Masks, Guns, Full ammo, Everything.

Caporegime
Had about 100m dropped on me nothing has happened, All fear mongering, Bought all the expensive apartments, Cars, All the clothes, Masks, Guns, Full ammo, Everything.

Some here have experienced R* justice when it comes to modder cash, as have lots more on the R* forums. If R* check your player account (for whatever reason) you most likely will receive a ban.

Soldato
Some here have experienced R* justice when it comes to modder cash, as have lots more on the R* forums. If R* check your player account (for whatever reason) you most likely will receive a ban.

This ^^^^

Reddit, where, lets face it, they are a little more forthright people are confirming that it is a modded money strike for many. However it could be recent money, not historical, as most are saying in the last few days they picked up..... Lots of 20 year perma bans this round as well and some it seems for 2nd offence. Rab's mates also has a month first ban as well... so not sure how they are working things out this time.

Edit: Seen it all now..... A player has posted on the R* forum moaning about being banned and how it is unfair blah blah, His stats are awful... 5.5 billion earned.... Then someone pops up and posts a video of player modding..... dated July... :D

Last edited:
Associate

Also have a friend that probably got around 80m cash, Not been banned either. Luck of the draw imo.

Associate
Not a lot you can do when the modder makes you the cash cow. Happened to me, everywhere I went, money bags falling out behind me.

On a different matter, I really want to do the humane labs mission, at least the first 2 to get the insurgent. I suck at aerial combat so don't know what I can do on the 3rd other than fly away in a jet and bail somewhere :) I can pay the setup so if 3 other guys want some fun, let me know and we can have a bash. sooner the better!

Caporegime
Also have a friend that probably got around 80m cash, Not been banned either. Luck of the draw imo.

Correct, it is indeed 'luck of the draw'. Like I said, if your account is checked, a ban will follow.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying what R* is doing is correct. I for one would much rather see them target the modders/hackers directly.

Associate
Thanks guys, won't be back on till about 7pm if you are still around!

Oh, went for a stunt jump session yesterday and finally got the lime green :) Unfortunately can't remember which ones so getting the last 22 or so will be pot luck... Totally gave up on the light house one with half my vehicles under water and the Bollingbroke pen jump eludes me as I can't keep the speed in the turn you have to make unless I'm doing it wrong :S But I've been using stolen stuff for that as I'll probably get killed and the car impounded.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom