***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Soldato
Seem to be a lot of non-forumite tools in the clan these days.

This applies to everyone, but if you see people griefing/modding who are waving the OCUK flag, message me on social club or trust me and I will boot them out the crew.

Im getting so close to a boat now, might continue making money for a few million above the cost to be safe...and to buy a hydra again, I do miss them.

Soldato
Anyone who has a yacht... If you are on one and call Pegasus for a hydra to the nearest helipad... Please tell my it spawns on the second pad on the yacht. That would be enough reason for me to buy a yacht tbh.

Cheers,

G

Associate
Anyone who has a yacht... If you are on one and call Pegasus for a hydra to the nearest helipad... Please tell my it spawns on the second pad on the yacht. That would be enough reason for me to buy a yacht tbh.

Cheers,

G

Just tried it and it doesn't work, tried calling for the hydra and even choppers but they all spawn in there usual locations except on the yacht.

Associate
I want a blizzard :D

Surprised though there is no planning room on the yachts. Maybe they might add it some day. And the ability to manually drive the yacht would be not nice, could anchor side by side and have big parties :)

Soldato
I want a blizzard :D

Surprised though there is no planning room on the yachts. Maybe they might add it some day. And the ability to manually drive the yacht would be not nice, could anchor side by side and have big parties :)

Or a mass demolition derby.... :D

I think the planning room will never be added due to the cut scene stuff required.... However would be awesome....

Soldato
If they let ya drive your yachts people would put the miles out to sea and then launch a yacht assault, nobody could be assed going right out there so they would get an easy win every time :)

Also i could see yachts been beached left right and center, stuck under bridges and trying to get into the canals and up the rivers etc. I guess they thought it would be too much of a headache for them.

Rather than drive them i thought ya should be able to plan a route on the map like with Merryweather and the boat will drive there itself if its possible.

Associate
They already charge $25000 just to move it so they could always charge a recovery fee if you beach it, say between $35000 and $50000.

Would like to see some battleships you could buy, could have some sea battles then, perhaps even being able to buy a aircraft carrier that could be moved around like the yacht and have the ability to spawn jets.

If they allowed you to buy an aircraft carrier then it should be very expensive, say 50mil+.

The ocean is certainly large enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
They already charge $25000 just to move it so they could always charge a recovery fee if you beach it, say between $35000 and $50000.

Would like to see some battleships you could buy, could have some sea battles then, perhaps even being able to buy a aircraft carrier that could be moved around like the yacht and have the ability to spawn jets.

If they allowed you to buy an aircraft carrier then it should be very expensive, say 50mil+.

The ocean is certainly large enough.

Battleships would be amazing.

What I want most of all though is dedicated servers. That way we could kick the script kiddies ourselves properly. Also 64 players on the map at the same time.
Imagine the carnage on a private server with 64 of us from the OCUK Crew

Soldato
Battleships would be amazing.

What I want most of all though is dedicated servers. That way we could kick the script kiddies ourselves properly. Also 64 players on the map at the same time.
Imagine the carnage on a private server with 64 of us from the OCUK Crew

Dedicated servers are never going to happen :( both GTA-MP and especially FiveM were shut down with all sorts of legal shenanigans and NTA from FiveM was in court last week after he ignored a cease and desist....this was done by Take2 and not R* it should be added.... Modding is quite difficult on new gen and that is where their focus and sales sit..... PC is now a poor third.

Aircraft carrier would be epic..... 20 aircraft launches.... would look amazing....

Associate
Holy **** :eek:

I take it this can't be used online though?

No it cant be used on-line unfortunately.

It does look good but some of the scenes the colour doesn't look right.

Changing topic I will be on tonight around 11pm. Wanted to come on earlier but my sisters kids are here and want to watch films on my projector :mad:

Back
Top Bottom