The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
After playing for a bit I reversed CTRL and Space. Space for cover and CTRL to mount seemed to be in reverse of just about every FPS/game I've played. Bit more fluid now.

Associate
WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Played for a few hours straight in just the darkzone with two friends in squad. All of us level 8 and geared up nice. Extracted a ton of good loot and only got in a a few fire fights with Rogues. Surprisingly we met a few squads that were cool and just wanted to extract with us then they went their separate ways.

Really loving this honestly :D

Soldato
So Ubisoft have managed to pull this off then, after all the doubt about the game and graphics 9/10 people are happy and there's no raging about the game in any area....

....who would have thought.

After a successful R6 seige release and now this, maybe they're starting to listen?

Soldato
OP
So Ubisoft have managed to pull this off then, after all the doubt about the game and graphics 9/10 people are happy and there's no raging about the game in any area....

....who would have thought.

After a successful R6 seige release and now this, maybe they're starting to listen?

Have been saying all the way through this thread that they have started to follow a new path and really are listening now. The simple fact that they have canceled assassins creed as a yearly should say enough to show this.

Associate
55fps on ultra with one R9 290. Happy with that. Shame my second card isn't coming till after the beta ends.
Plays really smooth, not had one glitch yet. *keeps toes crossed when typing*

Soldato
OP
55fps on ultra with one R9 290. Happy with that. Shame my second card isn't coming till after the beta ends.
Plays really smooth, not had one glitch yet. *keeps toes crossed when typing*

Yeah that said i can understand them not implementing it for a beta. I know they didn't do it for stuff like the crew and such. I think it's to much work for a relatively small percentage of players to focus on it for a beta. They had support on launch for other titles that didn't have it for beta.

Associate
Just canceled my pre-order. Have to say this got boring pretty quick. I know it's a beta but I had a similar feeling with with star wars battlefront. Not a bad game, it just doesn't make me want to keep playing.

Associate
joined up with Gee in the DZ last night, was good fun :cool:
i hope they will add loads more content to the DZs otherwise it'll get boring quickly.

p.s. don't trust any germans in the dz :o

The issue with teh DZ in beta is that it's level gated, 1-7 and then 8's. The 1-7's can go into 8 but 8 can't go into lower level instances.

And given that it revolves around going to the contaminated areas to get loot it just didn't seem like there was enough. Im assuming in the locked off higher areas this would be the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom