*** Yet Another Reason To Buy Asus! ***

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
As you probably know by now, OcUK are able to offer an enhanced warranty service for Asus VGA.

As of today, OcUK is extending the Asus Turbo RMA service to Asus Motherboards too.

What this means for OcUK customers is any Asus motherboard that you purchase from OcUK which develops a fault within the first 3 years of ownership will have the following warranty cover through OcUK.

Within 48 hours of receipt of a tested faulty motherboard, we will;

1. Issue a like for like replacement (as long as stock is available).
2. If your model of board is EOL then we will offer a replacement to equivalent or newer board.
3. If a suitable replacement is not found then a refund at market value which should enough to buy you an equivalent product.

All returned boards will be subject to testing and these actions only carried out once we have been able to confirm the reported fault. This is not applicable to motherboards with socket damage.

The "Asus Turbo 3yr RMA Service" available exclusively from OcUK.

*Asus B-grade items fall under regular b-grade 90 day warranty terms.

**Asus boards returned to us must be un-modified and free of physical damage.

If you have any questions Bailey you can post here or on the Customer Service Forum and Bailey will attempt to help

OcUK Staff
Hey Guys

Awesome post Scotti B

Any questions about RMA please feel free to give to give me a shout, i will keep my eye on the thread too :)

Bailey

Soldato
Fantastic!!

Well for me it is, not so much OCUK, as I'd made a decision to simply buy a new motherboard rather than endure the awful Asus RMA procedure if my current Z97 Hero board failed.

Thanks for doing this guys, it guarantees two things for me.

1. My next motherboard will be an Asus, love their stuff.
2. It will come from OCUK

Soldato
Hurrah,

Superb stuff - this was the only drawback of buying an Asus board before - not so good RMA service, but now not a problem:D

Mark

Associate
Wow, I didn't think you could improve on the excellent service Bailey and team already deliver, but you just gave him the tools to do even better.

Nice one :D

Associate
Excellent

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
OP
Question about the quoted. My AIO water cooler requires it's own backplate which requires removal of the standard mount. Does this nullify this enchanced RMA or could I just put the normal mount back on and it will be alright?

That's fine as long as there is no damage to the board and the original mounting are re-fitted.

Man of Honour
That's excellent news. No need for people to be put off from buying Asus boards on the grounds of dodgy support any longer. Although it's never put me off (my last 4-5 boards have all been Asus) it's always there in the back of your head wondering what would happen if something did go wrong. My next motherboard will be bought from OCUK now!!

Permabanned
Sorry give me the first reason to buy Asus? Price Asus are a premium for what exactly? Secondly thier aftermarket support is AWFUL. We have talked here about it where things like HPET (Server option) is forcefully enabled with Asus boards. And to make it worse the launch of NVMe storage means we needed a simple bios update on our older boards like Z77,87,97 but Asus again will leave you hung out to dry.

You have been warned, Gigabyte UK will happily give you a custom bios to bring new life into your board instead of a shameful NVMe cashgrab! Asus soundcards are also notorios for poor support. In short Asus need to get thier act togeather pronto before word spreads of how good Gigabyte UK are on support.

Will never buy Asus again and seriously urge people to think again and support Gigabyte and true customer support.

Soldato
Sorry give me the first reason to buy Asus? Price Asus are a premium for what exactly? Secondly thier aftermarket support is AWFUL. We have talked here about it where things like HPET (Server option) is forcefully enabled with Asus boards. And to make it worse the launch of NVMe storage means we needed a simple bios update on our older boards like Z77,87,97 but Asus again will leave you hung out to dry.

You have been warned, Gigabyte UK will happily give you a custom bios to bring new life into your board instead of a shameful NVMe cashgrab! Asus soundcards are also notorios for poor support. In short Asus need to get thier act togeather pronto before word spreads of how good Gigabyte UK are on support.

Will never buy Asus again and seriously urge people to think again and support Gigabyte and true customer support.

LOL!

Associate
I was gonna ask if this extends to the Asus Z170 Sabertooth Mark S as it has a 5 year warranty with Asus and I'm confused as to what a user would have to do if this mobo broke after the first 3 years?

Back
Top Bottom