*** Yet Another Reason To Buy Asus! ***

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
OP
I was gonna ask if this extends to the Asus Z170 Sabertooth Mark S as it has a 5 year warranty with Asus and I'm confused as to what a user would have to do if this mobo broke after the first 3 years?
In the unlikely event of a failure outside of the three years, if the product is still in warranty it we may have to revert to the standard warranty terms. The board may be subject to a repair/replacement for which you may be required to wait for up to 28 days.

Last edited:
Associate
In the unlikely event of a failure outside of the three years, if the product is still in warranty it we may have to revert to the standard warranty terms. The board may be subject to a repair/replacement for which you may be required to wait for up to 28 days.

Perfect, many thanks, just wanted to be sure before I got it. What a motherboard, just snapped it up for my white build! :D

Associate
does this warranty thing cover asus monitors

ive tried for an RMA with asus VIP service but im getting the run around they say that the monitor i bought from OCUK was purchased outside the uk and want proof of purchase
which ive sent 6 times but they keep saying they cant open the PDF receipt ocuk sent me

Associate
I've always avoided Asus because of what everyone says about the RMA experience. But I've only ever had to RMA one thing and that was a gpu block.

Associate
Sorry give me the first reason to buy Asus? Price Asus are a premium for what exactly? Secondly thier aftermarket support is AWFUL. We have talked here about it where things like HPET (Server option) is forcefully enabled with Asus boards. And to make it worse the launch of NVMe storage means we needed a simple bios update on our older boards like Z77,87,97 but Asus again will leave you hung out to dry.

You have been warned, Gigabyte UK will happily give you a custom bios to bring new life into your board instead of a shameful NVMe cashgrab! Asus soundcards are also notorios for poor support. In short Asus need to get thier act togeather pronto before word spreads of how good Gigabyte UK are on support.

Will never buy Asus again and seriously urge people to think again and support Gigabyte and true customer support.

I am very interested in a gigabyte board the GA-Z97X-Gaming G1 ,what is there fan software like? I know asus have one of the best fan softwares

Soldato
I must admit my current Asus board is pretty lacking

Its a Asus x99 ws-E a premium board. Already rmaed one for a corrupted bios on a fan setting change in their software. Doesn't even dual bios.. Even worse the ufei is very slow to save. But worst if all USB realiablity is bad.

My MSI mpower was better

I wanted a ultra reliable motherboard so far its not reached that. First motherboard I've had USB issues and RMA with.

Soldato
Overclockers is this for real or a joke as i have been told my Asus board (H110I Plus) has to be sent back to Asus and Asus tell me to send it to you which is it ?

Soldato
That's excellent news. No need for people to be put off from buying Asus boards on the grounds of dodgy support any longer. Although it's never put me off (my last 4-5 boards have all been Asus) it's always there in the back of your head wondering what would happen if something did go wrong. My next motherboard will be bought from OCUK now!!
+1, but I cant help loving Asus Boards. This just makes things better still. Well done ocers.

Soldato
Overclockers. Asus does not deal with the end user and RMA's have to be through the place of purchase for the complete length of the warranty.

Thanks Pastymuncher This was there answer to my web note

What is the issue you are experiencing with the motherboard?

I can raise an RMA if the motherboard is faulty. Once we receive the MB back we will test to confirm the fault. This can take up to 3 working days.

Once the fault has been confirmed we will then need to send the MB back to the manufacturer for them to determine wether they will repair or replace the item.

This can sometimes be quicker by going to Asus direct. If you could let me know what the issue is and how you would like me to proceed.

Regards,

Thats is why i ask is The Turbo Rma real or a joke as i have been trying to get an Rma Number today

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom