Poll: The EU Referendum: How Will You Vote? (April Poll)

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 452 45.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 553 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
A lot of us do not believe for one moment they will find work, usefully integrate, "settle down" or learn to be any more than passable in their hosts language. I foresee them ostracising their hosts, or worse, living in ghettos amid their own, continuing the crime that is endemic in many of their lifestyles, and possibly becoming radicalised and turning against their benefactors. It's a well trodden path and I see no reason anything will be changed with far greater numbers of them in Europe. I see it being far worse, in fact, far far worse.

Your rosy picture of adaptation and "settling down" sounds fantasy in fact.

Seriously? This is very hard work.

Some may very well do what you say - as a result they won't be eligible for citizenship and therefore cannot simply wander in the UK at will!

How can you be missing the point so massively here?

Only those who integrated, learn the language and hold down jobs can become German citizens. And once they've bothered to do all that they'll be quite settled in Germany anyway!

If the idea of any of them 'settling down' is fantasy then so to is the idea of any of them being able to legally come to the UK. So the issue is what? We need a Brexit to save us from.. what?

Soldato
[TW]Fox;29407881 said:
Please clarify - are you saying that all of the non EU migration into the UK last year was of highly skilled people only?

No it wasn't. Stop fishing please. That is a ridiculous question you already know the answer to. There are many ways to enter the UK when not in the EU. However for getting the work visa you must be on the list of desirable professions and these are mostly highly skilled work. You have tier 1 and tier 2 visas, look them up. You can of course be a relation or spouse etc. and enter the UK. Even then spouses you need a high salary or a lot of money in your account to get a visa for the spouse in that case.

Where as EU people can enter the UK just to beg on the streets as I see all too often.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
The hardest part is making you lot realise you can't see the future.

Again you fail to address any of the points raised and instead come out with some generic throwaway meaningless comment. You present some vision of the future, we rebuff it with facts, you just.. repeat the same random comments. What is the point?

Are the requirements for EU citizenship going to be the same in 10 years?

Why would a country suddenly want to make the ability to gain citizenship enormously easier? What benefit does that bring to them?

Soldato
The hardest part is making you lot realise you can't see the future.

no-one can of course, but you can extrapolate from current knowledge and make educated guesses

Are the requirements for EU citizenship going to be the same in 10 years?

And since many countries are currently working to make the requrements tougher as we speak, then an educated guess would say it's going to be harder in 10 years time

Soldato
Genuine reasons or perceptions?

Genuine, as I can't see the depreciation in wages from that cause and housing availability is more down to the desire or need of the economy for housing to cost loads hence a need to suppress availability.

Edit to add, as to criminality I can only assume some of the folk talking about it don't know many white native criminals, there's millions of them in every strata of native society.

Last edited:
Soldato
no-one can of course, but you can extrapolate from current knowledge and make educated guesses
Quite, but Fox doesn't seem to understand that's what he's doing, and instead just condescendingly asserts what will and wont happen.

The very simple point I’m trying to get across is, remaining is nowhere near as cut and dried and some imply. As this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, it would be silly to look at the EU right at this moment and assume it’ll always work that way.

Soldato
Pressure on public services?

Free from the costs of education foreign key workers, govt choices taken when deciding on support for British service users as opposed to backing up usa efforts to protect its petro dollar or funding cheap ass **** holes like the ukraine.

Permabanned
I am still wondering how many of the vast percentage I am told on here have not been granted refugee status in Germany have been deported? This influx have been moving into Germany for many months, what's the figures for how many have been ejected? I suspect very very few, and it will set a trend. Citizenship in the form of an amnesty will occur just to stop unrest amidst the illegals. They're already fighting amongst themselves, their tribalism only too obvious. Fighting their hosts will not be a moral burden on them.

I do not believe for one second coming out of the EU will not be a huge benefit in fighting this invasion and unrest, and helping to keep them out of England. Europe will split with individual countries and states taking their own line on controlling their borders. The EU is effectively finished, only its metamorphosis is up for debate. Being a part of the death throws is not something that I can foresee as beneficial in any way.

Man of Honour
I am still wondering how many of the vast percentage I am told on here have not been granted refugee status in Germany have been deported?

No idea but this is a matter for the Germans really - they can't come here.

I suspect very very few, and it will set a trend. Citizenship in the form of an amnesty will occur just to stop unrest amidst the illegals. They're already fighting amongst themselves, their tribalism only too obvious. Fighting their hosts will not be a moral burden on them.

Handing out citizenship to failed asylum seekers solves what exactly :confused: Why would that ever happen?

Permabanned
Well, if they aren't going to deport them en masse, and the percentages of those who are genuine refugees are similar to those cited earlier, what will occur to these people with no or dubious citizenship? And it's not just a matter for the Germans, this is this marvellous European *UNION* you seem so fond of. It's a Eurpean UNION problem.... I don't believe for a moment that they won't eventually be given citizenship.

These are feelings, "supposings", even the so called experts have to make assumptions, and my feeling is similar to that of a vast amount of others, the EU will be a hindrance in our dealing with migrants, migration and how we are allowed to deal with them.

Even if I assume that none of these migrants come to the UK in due course, and they remain in Europe, I foresee them bankrupting the countries that home them. Being in partnership with bankrupt countries housing a plethora of the poorest and most ill educated examples of humanity is not reassuring either.

Man of Honour
Even if I assume that none of these migrants come to the UK in due course, and they remain in Europe, I foresee them bankrupting the countries that home them. Being in partnership with bankrupt countries housing a plethora of the poorest and most ill educated examples of humanity is not reassuring either.

It's not, but we managed to avoid being a part of bailing out the last bankrupt EU country, so this is more of a Eurozone problem of which we are not a part.

Soldato
Chris, everything you post shows clearly how little you actually understand when it comes to immigration. I'm not talking about differences of opinions on what might happen and such like other people on here but a basic lack of understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom